THE I-don't-think-Tom-Fisher's-all-that-bad-and-he's-sorta-hot APPRECIATION THREAD

Erica

• Members

Yeah, I like Tom Fisher. I tend to sympathize with bad guys, I dunno why. There's something about him that I find attractive too. I really like him with Ashley and was loving their picnic scenes on Friday. It really seemed as if Ashley cared when she was talking to Tom about his anger and how he should see somebody because she doesn't want him to do something he'll regret. I think he really listened to her too. I also LOVED how he told Sheila that when he's with Ashley he feels like a different guy and it's a guy that he likes. So needless to say, it really pissed me off when they had Tom grab at Ashley at the end of Friday's episode. I hope they don't screw him up beyond redemption. I feel like some parts of him have changed and that he really wants to change. He just needs a chance.

roscoe2yj.jpg

Kudos to Roscoe Born who, IMO, makes Tom very likeable. :D

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Somebody finally replied, yea! I thought I was the only one who liked him.

I think that Tom could have definitely been redeemed, there were a lot of things (atleast for me) to like about him. It really ticks me off that they are killing him when they have lame people like J.T they can kill off.

LONG LIVE TOMCAT!!

• Members

I had to reply, Chapman fans unite lol.

But really Tom is a great character and I love the line he gets. I want to see him be redeemed but not become some boring character. Tom and Jill would be smoking! If Larry ain't coming back then why not.

ICAM on kill of JT, he suuuuuuuuuuuucks!

FOREVER TOMCAT!!!

• Members

When Tom finds out that Ashley betrayed him, I want a mixture of things. 1.) For once, genuine sadness that the only person he seems to really care about is the one person who hurt him the most. And 2.) Earth-shattering, teeth-chattering, volcanic-erupting ANGER.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived