ATWT: Friday Discussion

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm excited for today's episode! Can't wait to see Brad and Jack throw down over Katie.

Congrats on the new banner btw. I still don't know how I feel about the upcoming storyline. VH always looks better onscreen than he does in the pictures I see of him. Jake on the other hand is definitely 1 of my Top 3 "Types". Mysterious and brooding.... :)

• Members

Really good show today, it was nice seeing more of the cast for a change, and most importantly Cleo/Jade/Gwen were no where to be found. I loved Lucinda and Craig today, even Alison is getting good to me. I also liked Dusty and Emily today. And Parker and Faith how sweet is that. Previews looked good, and I think I saw someone named Carly in them, and also no Gwen in the preview, that has to be a first, though Cleo is there.

• Members

Minus the Brad stuff today's show was one of the best this week.

I will be glad to see Carly back. I know she can make Brad/Katie/Jack a lot interesting.

She is going to have her hands full trying to repair her relationship with her kids.

I like how Dusty and Emily were wondering how Alison is getting her money. Paul and Lucinda is paying her to haunt Craig and she is using that money to keep up her meth addiction. I wonder how Paul will react when he finds that out since his sister Jennifer had the same addiction.

Loved the reappearance of Cherie and Emily and Dusty's talk afterward.

I like the gaslighting of Craig. Somebody is doing it to him instead of the other way around. SB is doing a great job. Lucinda at the board meeting was funny.Loved her cracks at Craig. More entertaining then the exchanges between Katie and Brad!

No Cleo today!!!

Elizabeth Page wrote the script today.

Hey Toups,welcome to Oakdale! Whatever it takes to get you here,LOL,whatever it takes! :P

• Members

LOL she is definitely working that combo out to the max. I loved todays episode. I loved Kim's role in it. I loved Jack and Katie. I really loved Brad and Katie. I just can't get enough of them. Parker and Faith are adorable. I didn't see all their scenes together but the few I saw made me smile. She put his book in her bag right? Or was it his?

Lucinda was perfect today. I loved the boardroom scenes and Craig looking incompotent. More and more I'm starting to like this plan. I like how its not too elaborate or out there. Its simple and could work easily. As long as Alison doesn't end up passing out from her drugs. She seriously looked outta control today. I felt bad/awkward watching those scenes with Paul. It was as if she was coming on to him or something begging him to sleep with her...sick. Not to mention she was so jittery it was freaky.

Emily and Cheri scenes were interesting and necessary I think. Emily is slowing coming back into my good graces which I can't believe after all the sh*t shes pulled these last few years. I'm honestly in shock that I'm interested in ANYTHING she's doing these days. Plus I was and still am a HUGE Justy fan so it will be a while before I see Dusty with anyone else but Jennifer.

CARLY was in next week's previews...YES! God I missed the diva! Her scenes with Cleo should be interesting to say the least...and I think the Jack/Katie/Brad triangle is spicy enough without her in it but I'm sure she'll make it even hotter. As long as she doesn't end up with Jack I'm fine but I won't hold my breath...

• Members

I'm so sick of Dusty being the moral police. I expect him to pat down Alison any day now.

I feel for Craig. :( I'm even hatin' on Lucinda! :o

Parker and Faith were so cute. Is it weird that I want them to be a couple?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz at Katie/Brad/Jack. At least Brad got it right about Katie's book being an insufferable bore.

AND OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carly is in the previews!

I'm thinking Alison will join the business.

• Administrator

LOL! Hot women always gets me to watch a show, but its the stories that has to make me keep watching.

I'm glad Carly's back because Brad/Katie/Jack are so boring.

So, why are Paul and Lucinda gaslighting Craig? To get the business back?

• Members

So you only tuned in to see the hot girl?

Jack/Katie/Brad are hilarious. I don't know what world you're living in but flirtation like that is dead sexy and funny. The chemistry between Katie and both Snyder brothers is real and a lot stronger than I ever thought it would be. I was ready to hate this storyline since Simon and Carly left and I didn't want to see Jack and Katie on my screen at all. But I actually like the storyline and I think its so much fun and really endearing to see this love grow. It really amazes me how you guys actually say that its "ZZZZZZZZ" or "boring". And then it really scares me when I realize you whole heartedly believe it.

• Members

It is painful to watch Jack when he's in scenes with the The Vanity Twins.

Jack and Parker, OTOH, are exactly what this show does best.

I'm a little surprised, I'm liking the gaslighting of Craig. I never would have bought that either other Craig was affected by a freakin' phone call. But SB really seems to be coming unglued. LOL...it took me forever to figure out Paul broke the bowl to make it seem like it was the picture Craig found at Fairwinds.

EEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....CARLY'S coming home!!!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!

Forgot to add...on GL, Billy mentioned doing business with WorldWide...someone should have told GL, WW became Montgomery Enterprises. LOL...

• Members

The Vanity Twins? Not everyone is intellectual or preoccupied with speaking like they attend Harvard. Nor do Brad and Katie have to be involved in some epic drama story involving business or some other boring subject in order for me to watch the show. I like being a witness to the comedy, the sparks, and the romance that is so obviously there between Katie and these two men. So what if Brad says, "dude" or "bro" a lot? So what if he isn't Politically Correct and admits that he likes sleeping around, has slept around in the past, and is honest about the fact that hes a stud? I like that hes different and I like that his character doesn't have to conform to the ideal "ATWT" guy. All business like and stiff. As for Katie shes a fun girl when she wants to be and Brad definitely makes me remember how she used to be before Mike the Idiot came into her life. Brad might not be the smartest character on the show but hes definitely the coolest and most real person on that show right now. And while I like Jack as a character hes the typical guy...nothing more and nothing less.

Sorry but "painful" is watching CarJack reunited in "true love" for the 1 millionth time and seeing Carly beg and crawl to be Jack's wife again. We've seen what happens. We know whats going to happen and unlike with Bratie or Jatie we KNOW the chemistry exists. We know why they should get together and why they should NOT be together. Theres nothing to develop here. Theres nothing interesting, fun, romantic, or even remotely significant to see when it comes to CarJack except of course the inevitable screwup that the writers will have Carly do in order to prop Jack up as the "better spouse". In real life Carly would have learned from her mistakes and moved on. Preferably with someone who loves the entire her and doesn't want to cage her.

Archived