ATWT: Casting News!

• Members

Heather Lindell (ex-Jan, DAYS OF OUR LIVES) joins AS THE WORLD TURNS as a troublemaker named Lynn who will cause trouble for Brad and Katie for a limited run, beginning May 3. Lindell nabbed the role without auditioning. "I think I was thought of for it because Lynn is similar to Jan," says Lindell, who is now living in New York. "She has to reach all these emotional depths that I think the casting director for AS THE WORLD TURNS knew I was capable of because she saw my work on DAYS. The characters have some similarities. Lynn is not as crazy as Jan, but she still kind of goes to crazy places." As for working with Austin Peck (Brad; ex-Austin, DAYS), with whom she never crossed paths in Salem, she says, "It was exciting to meet him and get to work with him because I had heard about him from everyone on the DAYS set. He was just so sweet and helpful."

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know. I can't wait for psycho's reaction! LoL

I hope that this stint turns into a long run. I think that Heather Lindell will be a hit with ATWT fans. I'm stoked! The rest of daytime will get to see the greatness that is Heather, LoL

Archived