Real World: Vegas Returns...with the Same Cast!

Queen_Nubia

• Members

I personally would have rather seen the Chicago cast reunite. That was my all-time favorite season. Aneesa, Tonya, Theo, Cara, Keri, Kyle and Chris. Best cast ever! :)

I wouldn't mind if starting with the 20th season, producers did reunion seasons where they brought back all of the cast to live together in the same house from all of the seasons, beginning with the first New York cast. Everyone is in a different stage in life now, and it would be interesting I think.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked Las Vegas, and from other version of TRW I've see, (Key West, Denver and Austin) it was pretty tame as far as sex and sluttery. I'd like to know if Arissa was able to break away from her psycho bitch mother and family in Boston. What happened with Irul-something and that other dude. And if Brynn(sp?) was able to get her head together. Trishelle's still whoring herself to any b-list celebrity event that'll take her, so not much I need to see about her. And I'd like to how how things have gone for Steven and Frank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I only ever watched the first two or three seasons of Real World. I still clearly remember the first season group: Becky, Julie, Heather, André, Eric, Kevin, and...damn. Okay, so I remember six out of seven. Not bad since that was 15 years ago! LOL! That season was good. And S2 was okay.

The charm/allure died for me at S3. I'm shocked it is still on!

On a semi-related note [it was an MTV show!], I miss Daria. That was a witty cartoon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

who's watching? 20 minutes in and its already more entertaining than RW from the past last seasons. The Irulan/Alton/Arissa drama is GOOD!

I think Bryn looks the best. Love the darker hair color on her and the length. I like that she cleaned up her act. I also really love Irulan's cut. She looks really cute with it

• Members

San Fran would be interesting, and poignant since Pedro wouldn't be there. Miami had lots of drama but ALL of the women in that house were beyond annoying. Flora was insane!

Word, word WORD!!!!! Chicago was my fave season of all-time and every time they've run THAT marathon, I get hooked all over again and end up watching 6 consecutive hours of TRW. And they would be a far better cast to reunite than Vegas.

I don't like that it's a mini-series- three weeks isn't going to be enough to torture these fools into any kind of real behavior out of em, especially since a couple of em have gone out and become reality "stars". Basically, MTV is paying for these idiots to party in a penthouse in Vegas for 3 weeks straight. I'm sure those contract negotiations were real tough.

Oh, and an FYI: the house they lived in during the Chicago season was in the same area that I lived in when I attended Columbia College in Chicago (Wicker Park!!!). The "Ell" stop that you always saw the cast getting on & off at was MY "Ell" stop. It made the season even extra-special to me.

• Members

really? I loved the women from Miami! All but Melissa. That chick was annoying and I loved when Dan went off on her. Sarah was cool, Cynthia was fun and Flora was a bitch but she was good tv to watch.

I wouldnt mind seeing the Chicago cast reunite but Im sick of seeing Aneesa's face. I definetly want to see the rest of the cast though bc I liked them, except Kyle but he grew on me after appearing on Days

• Members

Oh, that stuff was sooo good eatin'!

Remember when Dan and Sara tried to hoist Flora up through the bathroom window so that she could see Mike, Melissa and the waitress having sex in the shower, but her boobs were too big for the window and it crashed in, broken glass everywhere? That was hysterical!

• Members

lol...that was the most memorable moment of that season. If you cant remember anything else from that season, you definetly will remember that. I really wish this cast would at least show up more in the Challenges, besides Dan, but I guess they might feel too old for them.

Archived