Real World: Vegas Returns...with the Same Cast!

Queen_Nubia

• Members

I'd like to see Austin get re-united just because I remember the reunion special was chaotic. I'm a little skeptical if they'll be able to do this with very many (if any) seasons before Las Vegas because the casts would be a lot older now.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I LOVED the New Orleans Cast..I believe this RW was the first that just stand out and the critics loved it plus, the cast became the first and only to be on the cover of TV GUIDE which is Huge but I expect them to do a new orleans reunion especially since Katrina almost destroyed the whole city..It would be nice to see them down there.

I agree but I would place Vegas before New Orleans then Chicage because like all the millions who watched vegas..They were just more interesting and then to see 3 African Americans,...that was a good move and about time.

Dallas doesnt need a reunion because its too soon..Maybe in 3 more years so we can see how everyone has grown plus to see if the tension is still there.

Now Age isn't a problem for a reunion..Its really better (especially if its a season from 92-95) because we get to see if these crazy people matured but from 1996 on up..Most of the cast mates were 18-23 so they should be in there 20's to early 30's which is still young

• Members

I liked Vegas but New Orleans was by far the best Real World to date for me. God I miss Jamie, Matt, Dave, Melissa, Julie, and that other white girl I can't remember.

As for the Reunion Special I was annoyed by Arissa b*tching in the last episode. I mean really talk about an overreaction. She really needs to get a life and chill out.

• Members

If its appropriate and all would you mind disclosing what exactly they've been doing and why that would warrant such a tirade? Cuz from what I saw it was just the normal animalistic behavior that I see guys (including myself) and girls engage whenever they get really drunk.

I guess I just felt like it was way over the top. I mean she was tryna act all hard and crap talking about, "I"ll kill him" or something. And I was like, "UH YEAH RIGHT" Unless they were throwing things at her or had been doing it for 5 hours straight I really don't see why she was so upset over some broken china that doesn't belong to her.

• Members

This is her post.

I also want to add that it's one thing if they're in their early twenties and doing all that stupidness. It's expected. These people are close to 30, if not already 30. There's got to be some sense of decorum and maturity at some point. Throwing [!@#$%^&*] around and breaking stuff without being responsible to clean up after yourself once your stone sober? Not cool. I'd've flipped out on them too.

• Members

Wow....thanks for that link Danni. I completely get it now. Yeah it looks like they were out of control. And while I agree that as you age you should get more mature that doesn't mean that some people won't act a fool once in awhile or more often than others.

But it seems like they crossed the line when it came to personal property and the race issue of course. Frank is hot but you can tell hes an a$$hole. Which saddens me. And Steven is just a dumas. Sorta like my current crush.

In short boys are stupid.... :(

Archived