DAYS: Matt Ashford & Missy Reeves Rumor

• Members

Thanks for knocking me yet again Evan! I don't know what your fascination is with me? Please, you are not a member of my board or know my spoilers so please don't say I'm not reliable as you don't have any idea of what you are talking about. Many things that have come out in the past week were first told to my board a while ago. Everything is posted and documented so please do not down me. If I am so unreliable, why am I still posting correct spoilers after 3 years? Yes I did report Matt Ashford would be recurring this summer and if things work out, so will Missy about two weeks ago. These are not permanent returns, but will likely last 2 or 3 months. I reported about Frances's health six weeks ago. I also reported about many departures last summer here on this board before one of the moderators had a cow when they realized I was Baby Brady. Until that time things were cool. And if you kept track of the departures, I was only wrong about one of them and that person turns out just left the show too.... that's Ashley Benson. There's more to that story but that's for members of my board. So again, I don't understand why you still have to try and down me after 3 years when there is proof otherwise on this very board. I've stated before, if you don't want me posting here, that's fine, but keep me out of your posts, especially ones that you try to shed me in a bad light.

Thanks, Baby Brady

PS, there's also another big casting announcement which should be breaking very soon! Members of my board already know and you should know in the next week or two!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm truly getting confused. So we are to believe that due to shortage of funds to pay the vets, even when Bo and Hope, John and Marlena have been backburnered and Lexie fired, that this summer MA and MR will be paid their going rates to return when their daughter has exited the show and that there is another big wig on the way also? I'm just not following all this at all. We know that Julie and Doug will make an appearance, too. If there is a commemorative for Alice Horton, I can see flash exposure but no more than that. Oh well, thankfully, I'm not the one who pays the bills.

Oh, and please tell me that actors funds will not be spent on bringing back Bart. He was totally wasted the last time in Salem and with a good Tony, why would he need a pricey stooge.

• Members

The only reason this rumor has any merit thisd time around is because of the Francis Reid news, which makes it clear what the big story of the summer will probably be :( and if I'm right, Missy march her little butt back into those studios! :P

Archived