• Members

I would love to see new writers of AMC bring back the following characaters:

Skye Quartermaine- I do think that Adam really is her father....please do not shoot me.

Adam needs his daughters around...I could so see Skye going postal on Krystal and Babe's asses and siding with Adam to overthrow JR as head of Chandler enterprises. Heck have Skye flirt with Zach Slater and watch Kendall's claws come out.

Mary Smythe- I LOVED Anna Stuart from the time she was on Another World. I always thought their was some unfinished business between Mary and Adam Chandler....what a pair that would be. Mix her in with Erica and Barbara for Jack's affections and Wowie.....What if Greenlee and Mary opened a cosmetics company and gave Kendall and Erica a run for their money.

Lena or Maggie Stone- I would want one of these characters to come back ONLY if Bianca was staying on the canvas. I loved

Bianca's pairing with both these ladies and I would love to see how Zoe would react to having them back in town vying for Binks affections.

Liza Colby- Since Marcy Walker is now a Director of Christian Education at a church here in North Carolina and has said she has retired from daytime...I think the show should recast the character of Liza, bring her back to town and pair her with Tad. Some interesting and good Liza recasts would be Lindsay Frost who played Betsy Andropulous on As The World Turns during the 80's or even Catherine Hickland.

Brooke English- Heck Brooke needs to be on this show. Even though I am enjoying Barbara and Erica exchanging barbs....no one can zing them at La Kane like Ms. English.

Who would you like to see return.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Trey Kenyon. I never knew what was the point of given Kendall a new brother in Josh when she already has one in Trey. I like Josh, but his role is redundant and the fact that his origins are tainted and his character is messed up (via Babe), I say ditch him and bring back Trey. In fact, its a shame they cast Colin as Josh bc he could have been a good Trey recast

Skye Chandler Quartermaine. Cosign on what you said. Adam needs at least one of his older daughters around and she has been gone for far too long. Her presence could really jump start alot and spice things up. Plus a romance between her and Tad would spell all kinds of trouble especially with hte history between him and Adam

Brooke Emglish. Erica needs a rival and Barbera is pathetic. I also love Brooke with Adam and that needs to be explored and not dropped like they have been doing.

Jake Martin. I like that we have been getting more Martins, but too bad I havent cared for the ones we did get. I always liked Jake and would love for him to return in the form of Michael Lowry

Livia, Terrence, Danielle Frye aka the black characters. I hate how little diversity AMC has and how they refuse to write for the black characters they had. Hopefully the new writers wont have that problem and we will see more diversity on the show.

Scott Chandler. Im all for bringing on more Chandlers and like Skye, he has been gone for too long. Id love it if Daniel Cosgrove returned but a recast would work

• Members

I agree with most of y'all's choices...and add:

Kelsey Jefferson

Kevin Sheffield

Michael Delany

Obviously, I really enjoyed their storylines -- and btw, what happened to these characters anyway? I can't really remember. I think Michael moved after Laurel died....and Kelsey is sorta related to the Martin's - what happened to her and Kevin anyway? My memory is failing me today...

• Members

I got this from Soapcentral:

Kevin was last seen working at Holidays on the day that it was leveled by an explosion. Though an AMC exec insists that Kevin was not killed in the blast, he has not been seen on-screen since.

After her high school graduation, Kelsey took on a position as weathergirl for a television station in Minneapolis.

At last reference, Michael was currently living happily with his boyfriend, Brad Phillips, and remained on staff as a teacher at Pine Valley High School.

• Members

WOW - thanks for the reminders.

I remember Kevin working at Holidays....but I forgot that he was just gone without any explanation. So they've been doing that with characters for awhile, it's just not as vocal bc internet wasn't as big back then.

Anyway - I don't remember the Kelsey/weathergirl thing. I remember Gillian trying to be a weathergirl at WRCW - and that was hilarious.

So Michael is still in Pine Valley? They could have brought him back for many reasons - Amanda's return, Janet's return, Trevor's death, or anytime for Lily. This is ridiculous.

So all 3 characters should and could easily be back --- they need to get on that!

• Members

Brook English-Because she was the heart of many GOOD storylines

David Howard-Because he was so good. He is a good actor. Also he is an evil ass sometimes. That what makes his character so good

Leo-Because i want him a Greenlee back!!!!

• Members

I kinda rememebr Kelsey and the weathergirl bit. It was one of hte reasons why she hated Gillian. She took away the man she wanted and took away her dream job as well. I remember her, Ryan and Gillian all at WRCW together and Kelsey scheming with Ryan there

• Members

Hayley, but only if Kelly Ripa is willing....which I'm not sure she would be as long as she's doing LIVE.

Janet, full time.

Brooke- I'm confident that a new writer would be able to accomplish bringing her back.

Skye- Because she is unbearable on GH these days.

That's pretty much it for me :). I'm happy with the majority of the current cast.

• Members

Ohhh yes - and remember that ski lodge trip with Ryan/Kelsey and Scott/Gillian - where Ryan and Kelsey worked hard together to get the other two for themselves? Haha - good times.

Anyway that guy that played Kevin Sheffield - is Ben Jorgenson - and I checked him out on imdb.com and was suprised to see he only did a few episodes of ATWT after AMC - but hasn't acted since 1999. Plus, he's 38! I didn't realize he was that old....

• Members

Hell no to Dimitri. They ruined Erica and Dim the last time around. I ended up hating him more then I do Jack, and I hate Jack. LOl Dim and Erica were toxic toward the end, and I would rather Erica be June Cleaver'd with Jack then saddled with Dim again. Gag me. And this coming from someone who adored, loved, and at one time wanted Erica with no one but Dim. A*shole. I hope he stays gone.

Now, David is another story. ;) And I don't want him to come to Erica, I want Erica to go to him. :wub:

In all seriousneses, until we know for a fact who the new HW/s are, and how they write the show, I don't want anyone who managed to get off the sinking SS. AMC to come back.

Archived