• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ahhhhhhhhh, no David. Are you all trying to kill me? David is safe. They can't hurt his character anymore. Please, leave him be. For my sanity. I love him as much as anyone here, but I need him safe from AMC...for the forseeable future.

• Members

Dixie - I waited 18 years for Dixie to have Tad's daughter and without Dixie there, Kate's reunion with Tad means nothing to me, and the story I anticipated for two decades has been ruined. They need to re-do the story the way that is should have been done last year (Dixie kidnapped or with amnesia or both) so I can enjoy the show again.

Brooke - It's a disgrace that they never even wrote her out but that could be a good thing too but for now it's bad - Jamie was in a car accident today and she wasn't even mentioned. She still has many important connections and there is still a lot of story for her to be involved and play a role in.

Opal - I know she appears a couple of times a year but she should be around much more especially for Tad who is having so much trouble. I remember the great long talks Tad used to have with all of his parents (Opal, Ruth and Joe) which are now non-existant. Opal should have her own story as well - maybe something with Palmer and Petey.

Cecily - She was a fun and very entertaining character.

Jake - The show should have more doctors in his age group and I would rather have him than Jeff. It would be nice if they could bring back J. Eddie Peck (he's cute). Plus with Greenlee back, she could be involved with him (not just Ryan because that would be tedious).

• Members

Don't forget Liza's roll in all of it. This is what I have Kelsey down for in 1998:

1998: Jefferson (Warner), Kate “Kelsey”

Kelsey enlisted Ryan Lavery’s help in her plot to win Scott. Scott was dating Hungarian princess, Gillian Andrassy. Ryan and Kelsey acted like a couple to get Scott jealous. All the while, Ryan romanced Gillian. Kelsey grew impatient, and called immigration on Gillian. But the plan backfired when Scott proposed to Gillian so as to sponsor her greencard.

Liza Colby recognized what Kelsey was trying to do to her former nephew by marriage. She used her network contacts to get Kelsey a job in Minneapolis as a weather reporter.

• Members

ICAM 100%.

Brooke, Dixie, & Opal are all vital characters who imo are equally as essential to the real AMC as Erica is.

Cecily was such a fun character and it's a shame that the writers didn't even bring her back for Phoebe's funeral.

I loved J Eddie Peck as Jake.

• Members

I absolutely agree with all of your choices.

Agree with your choices as well. I'd love Skye & Tad together. Also Jake needs to return, and IMHO, Michael Lowry was the best Jake.

This man is too evil to return IMHO. Hell no!

Agree with your choices too, especially Dixie. I wouldn't mind J. Eddie Peck returning as Jake, but like I said (above), I'd ask Michael Lowry first.

• Members

Laura Kirk - Brooke's adoptive daughter who was obsessed with Leo. She wasn't very popular, but she was a major character when I started watching in 2001 and the whole story with her heart transplant was one of the stories that hooked me into the show. She isn't necessarily needed on the canvas right now, but I'd like it if she returned. Since they killed off Simone and Mia is out of town, she'd be a great addition to the Kendall/Greenlee age range.

• Members

Well, of course, Brooke, Dixie and Opal, for all the reasons listed by all of you.

Also--

Trey--I'd rather see Kendall interract with THIS brother instead of Fetus Boy. He was an interesting character with tons of potential.

Julie Chandler--I've said it before, but this character is tied to the Kanes, Chandlers and Cortlandts. Plus, she's an attorney (just like Trey)...could make for a good couple.

Peter Cortlandt--I'll never understand why this character hasn't been SORAS'd and mixing things up in PV. Doesn't Tad ever wonder about his little brother? Speaking of Tad's brothers...

Adrian Sword---Opal's son by an African American man she had an affair with years ago. Also inexplicably never mentioned. Tad and Adrian bonded, but then he left never to be heard from again. Michaeal St. Patrick hasn't done much since Six Feet Under--could they get him back? Tad needs a brother, and AMC needs an African American leading man.

Gillian Andrassy Lavery--Yeah, yeah, we saw her die, and her spirit inhabited Opal for a while (geez, can't believe that happened), but if they insist on making Ryan one of the focal points of this show, at least bring back the only woman who made hime bearable.

Liza Colby--Since Marcy Walker will never come back, recast Liza with a big name, at least for a little while. Maybe her tumor has come back and she's returned to PV to make amends with her daughter before she dies?

Taylor Roxbury-Canon I know a lot of people hated her, but I think there's a lot to be said for AMC having the first major African American bitch on daytime (at least as far as I can remember)...She's a great rival for Julia, considering their history. I'd prefer the original Taylor, Ingrid Rogers, in the role.

Scott Chandler Another character with ties to a major family, AND he was involved with Greenlee...

Of course, to make room we'd need to get rid of Annie, Jonathan, Jeff, Josh, Babe, Del, Di, Aidan, Krystal....:-)

Archived