DAYS: Friday, March 30

• Members

Celeste is so damn annoying. This woman is the definition of a pessimist. Can she ever say anything good? It's always doom and gloom with her.

I don't see what people mean when they say EJ is being written like Tony. I don't see that. Tony ruled the world. He was too powerful. EJ's not. He's written as a rich SOB and that's what he is. He doesn't have all the power in the world. He has slip-ups, which Tony didn't. Tony always came out on top.

I'm so loving Max and Kayla. Max with a gun is really... :lol: Well, something. God, if Darin Brooks ever leaves and Max is written off, I will be so pissed. He is our future hero.

I'm over the island stuff. I hope it's ending soon. I do enjoy Belle as a b*tch though. :)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm crushing on Max big time!

His facial expression and his delivery of lines has just been hilarious. Plus, he looks kind of disturbingly "hot" as a priest

I loved the little bit between him and Kayla today when he said "Bueno fortuna" and she went "oh!" at his use of Italian. He shot her a look like "yay me!" It was very cute.

And he was so proud of himself for getting one over on the bodyguard and getting his weapon.

Then all the "small talk" while he was holding the gun on him. "So.. know any good places for pizza around here?

• Members

Go Kayla! :D I'm officially in love today. Why has it taken me almost a whole year to allow Kayla to have my heart. Could we please get this Kayla 24/7? The way she was talking to Stefano in the hospital room. Then she started contemplating pulling the plug on him. She had me :)

• Members

My favorite part of today's show was when they showed the door to Stefano's room (from inside his room) and it said "AREMID". I loved that storyline. Gave me a nice shot of nostalgia.

Finally saw a crack in EJ's invincibility today when he saw the amnio results. He looked really upset.; however, I'm sure he'll quickly recover and figure out Sami forged it.

• Members

I agree with all you wrote except I do like the island part now. It's a real treat from that warehouse in Canada and the ship that left Toronto going to Australia (pardon me while I laugh 'til it hurts). I'm enjoyed the new blood, Gabby and Duck. It brings up new things to think about like their real story and why are they important to the Shelle story. That's why I like it.

Actually, I'm thinking Max has a long way to go before he can be a superhero but I really enjoyed him today and think he has possibilities that were not obvious before.

• Members

Good Lawd someone needs to go through the wardrobe dept when it comes to James's clothing. That IMO was a hideous combo today.

Anyway, He is totally on to Samantha. She was so fake and he saw right through her. He turned his back to her when he spoke, but you could still see a little smirk. IA the writers need to do something about this character. What is with all of his "it wasn't me" stuff. Is this hinting, or is he in that much denial.

Max and Kayla, loved the brother and sister duo, but Max getting that gun LMAO!

• Members

Great episode.

The island stuff was boring with the exception of Philip getting there. I am warming to Duck though but the rest was boring so I won't bother commenting.

Kayla and Max were fantastic. Love the humor and love that we are seeing the real Kayla. I was actually on the edge of my seat when she had her hands on the plug. Good stuff. I love her taking fingerprints and pictures too. I just loved these scenes. Gothic feel to them.

I continue to love Ella Kraft and love how she tried to help Steve. Glad he found out about Italy and his worry for her continued our trend of seeing the real Steve once again. Good scenes with Steve/EJ too.

Enjoyed Celeste again. It's great seeing Boyd so much. I liked the scenes with Sami/EJ. He seemed hurt but he turned away and you could see that maybe it was an act. I thought I saw a smirk. Loved seeing a look of defiance on Sami's face. I saw shades of old Sami today.

Ok show but pretty lame week as a whole. I am afraid to look at the numbers next week because while this week was just alright, that isn't good enough for ratings.

Archived