ATWT: Thursday discussion

• Members

First I want to say that today was great and I loved seeing all the vets today, it was a nice ATWT feeling, infact the whole show did, love Emma and Lucinda's talk and also the Craig/Lily/Lucinda stuff.

Will also add that i HATE Maddie Coleman, and will hate her from her on out, I am done with that character what a B I T C H. I hope Jade gets full revenge on all four of the murdering felons.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

80% great....20% what the hell?

The Great...

Emma&Lucinda/Craig/Lily....great smackdown from everyone. It was refreshing to see Emma out and "not in the mood to play cook/nanny/bottlewasher." And the wallop Lucy laid on Craig...WTG! Even Lily, who usually annoys the living crap out of me, finally got that Craig used her and this is her fault.

Will/Adam...THIS is the Will I want to see: dark, moody, intense and not taking crap from anyone. Adam looked like he was about to piss his pants. I hate what they've done to Adam, but at least Will got to smack him down.

Jack/Sage...I was ready to bawl as he was talking to her about Carly and how life wasn't fair, but he believed Carly was doing everything to come back to them.

WTH???..

...Katie...they ruined the Jack/Sage stuff by having Katie come up with the "makeover" at the studio. And the way Jack fawned over Katie and her "help" made me violently ill.

...the conclusion to the teen story. Everyone's just going to "have a clean slate", and they let Adam go off into the sunset? BIGGEST. LETDOWN. EVER. to a story. No explanation on how Jade got involved in this mess, and her "I just wanted to be your friend" speech was a bigger wtf moment. The only reason they're not friends is because Jade chased and bedded Will. I don't know why Jade would care if she was their "friend" or not.

• Members

Ok, just for you winterguy. ;)

I loved the scenes with Lucinda/Craig/Lily. I loved Lucinda. The queen rocked today!

I loved Lucinda and Emma. When was the last time they talked about their children? Although, I thought their talk should have been at Lucinda's house or at the farm.

The teen stuff was good but Adam was ruined even further. If that was possible. Jean is a hack. Both of Margo's kids are cruminal/fugitives from law. Shame on you Jean Passanante!

Katie/Dumbo.....Who cares!

Jack with Sage was alright. I hated Jack pimping Carly.

Poor Kim stuck with Fluffy and Dumbo. Why didnt they have her chatting with Emma and Lucinda about their children problems? That would have been great to see. Instead, they had her with a storyline that sucks!

• Members

Thanks soapsuds, I really appreciate it :) Jean really needs to stop her fixation with the teens, it is driving me crazy, not to mention she is destroying all of them in the process, heck the only teen I really can enjoy to look at right now is Luke and he is nowhere to be found and has been that way for 8 months now, while the rest of the teens eat the show up. I just hope when Luke finally gets a storyline they don't destory him to.

• Members

And again as someone pointed out. No one payed for their crimes in this teen storyline. Did Adam pay for his crimes? Nope! Did Gwen pay for her crime? Nope! Did Maddie pay for her crime? Nope! Did Casey pay for his crime? Nope! I am seeing a pattern here. No one pays for their crimes in Oakdale just Maddie's sister does.

• Members

I officially hate Maddie now that she !@#$%^&*]ed out Jade because SHE killed someone. Sorry, but Jade hasn't done anything near Maddie or Gwen and the nerve of that idiot to step to Jade. I hope Jade wipes the floor with her sorry ass! Sorry, but Jade is fierce and so sexy! Love her! Now keep Jade and Luke AWAY from those loony toons.

LOVE LOVE LOVED the scenes with Lucinda and Emma! I hope this means we'll be seeing more of Lucinda and I wish it would include a love interest by the name of John Dixon.

Archived