ATWT: Actress leaving?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, she confirmed that she has a pilot out. (At least that's what the word-for-word write up said at that site I went to earlier..:unsure: )

It's just a matter of it getting picked up or not.

I hope she stays put at ATWT. I absofreakinlutely FLOVE Terri.

But alas.....if J.P. continues The Downward Spiral of Katie Peretti, I might just be happier if she left. Thattaway, her character wouldn't be subject to such de-characterization/ruining anymore, the one thing that J.P. is good for.

• Members

I haven't read about her being cast in a pilot. If she has one it should be on thefutoncritic.com

I'd love to see her find success outside of daytime so this is good news for me. I am so sick of Katie and so is Terri according to her comments a while back. If the writers don't intend on letting her character grow, what is the point of playing the same crap over and over again?

• Members

Offer Erin Hershey-Presley what she wants to play her? Katie will be recast if Colombino leaves.

Even though JOEY was a crap show, it kind of broke my heart to hear that she was THISCLOSE to getting the Alex role on that show. She probably would have been way better than the girl they chose.

• Members

I believe it was SOD which asked her about Katie being alone and she said thats where she should be, not jumping into another relationship. She went on to say that she can't keep playing the same character that doesn't grow "and you can quote me on that."

This was at the height of the endless Simon/Katie/Carly storyline which I think we can all agree was pure torture. Another thing, I read another article and Martha Byrne said the cast and her husband were outraged when they announced the weight loss story. They thought of it as an insult to Byrne, who certainly isn't what I'd call fat. Of course Bryne defended the story in the end.

I'd love to hear everything that is said behind the scenes. They must be thinking the same things we are. Even Jennifer Landon seems to take a tongue-in-cheek tone in her interview when describing Gwen's latest disaster stories.

• Members

In the new SOD KMH also speaks out about the hooker storyline, and how hard it's been for her to do while pregnant in real life...and I seem to remember that right after Maura left or in her last interview before she went on maternity leave, she talked about how she asked the show to stop putting her in love scenes b/c it was getting really uncomfortable for her to do b/c she was pregnant but they pretty much ignored her request.

Archived