Days: CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 4/2

• Members

Monday

Philip questions Gabby about Shawn and Belle's whereabouts; Jack confronts Abby about Max.

Tuesday

Abby hides Max from her dad; Chelsea ruins a potentially romantic evening between Max and Abby.

Wednesday

Roman flips out about Kayla's trip to Italy; EJ tells off Sami for lying to him.

Thursday

Sami professes her love for Lucas and begs him to believe in her; Roman questions Max about Abby.

Friday

EJ puts Sami to the test; Abe and Celeste share a tender moment.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Days made such a huge deal about Jack returning home to stop Abby from her "job"!

I would've never guessed they were actually referring to the garage. After all, she worked there when Jack & Jen were in town, too. I guess its worse now cuz her and Max have a thing.

That's really lame! I thought Jack was coming back to get Abby out of some real trouble ... not the potential of having a broken heart by Max. That is Maggie and Jack's concern, right? That Abby might get her heart broken by Max a.k.a) the player?

• Members

She was doing a clerical job part-time in the office, not running around with a grease-gun in coveralls and grease on her pretty little nose while the so called owner and boss is running around doing heaven knows what because we don't see him doing anything except hitting on girls. What I hate about this is Abby becoming a sneak and liar to cover for the sorry fellow. Poor judgement and not the way to treat the future of Days, even if she is barely 18. When Jack left, he told Abby to stay away from EJ and I thought that was odd because there was nothing at all with EJ. I believe it was supposed to be Max.

Archived