OLTL: Okay, does ANYONE remember this???

• Members

One of my friends on MySpace is an OLTL fan group. I sent them a message telling them how much I loved Margaret and how I hate that the show killed her.

They replied telling me that she would be back. I said not likely....but then they replied AGAIN saying that a few months ago there was an episode where Bo and Rex passed a homeless person on the street wrapped in a sheet. Rex stared at them for a second and then walked away. Then it centered on their eyes and it looked like Margaret. Did that REALLY happen?!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, Ryan's right....we saw her being taken to the hospital, operated on by Spencer, and then we saw her dead body in the morgue. And Blair came up to talk to Spencer and saw the body too, and had a horrible daydream that ghost Margaret was tormenting her. Margaret is ded as a door nail.

• Members

If that sence with the homeless person actually happened I don't remember it.

As for you second comment though, you are right....after all they brought back Victor Lord, after he had been dead for nearly 30 years. So, yeah they can do about anything these days. LOL

But I don't think we'll be seeing any more of Margaret though.

• Members

That scene never happened... there was a scene with Rex and Adriana and a homeless person in a fantasy which turned out to be Marcie, but again, it was a dream. I don't remember at all and I've seen every episode there being a scene like that. Margaret is dead completely, her death was important for the dragging on of the Spencer story and her relevance in anything (Except maybe getting little Tommy back... hmm...) is null... Todd did have a night mare about her too..

• Members

You're right....it was part of a nightmare that Rex had where he dreamed what Marcie and Michael's life would be like if they knew Tommy was really Todd's baby. I believe that Michael had either died or disappeared and Marcie was living on the street..

and then Todd and Tommy visited Rex and Tommy kept saying (I think) something about Blair being dead or that someone ran her over or something like that.

Archived