I Miss Maura!!

P.J.

• Members

Sigh...it's been a long....lloonnnggg.... two months without Carly in Oakdale. And another six weeks (or so) to go? Oy vey!!

And did you know, there's no other Maura love/appreciation thread in the eight pages of topics? Unfriggin'believable. But then, ATWT seem to like suffering in silence. LOL.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My goodness, Dusty :lol: Love the pics

Okay...I will be soooo glad when Maura West returns...I want Carly to come back with a vengence, not come in like a lamb all meek and soft spoken... I hope when she does return, she whoops the mess out of the first person she locks eyes on: Katie Peretti.

• Members

The only thing I dread about Carly's return is that she'll never be allowed to truly smack down Katie like she deserves. These weeks are like a minefield...I want them to pass quickly, but I dread the craptastic stuff Jack might do. I kind of thought Jack would spend the entire time dealing with the kids, but even with the Parker stuff, he's been MIA. I mean, could we get one conversation with Holden about how he feels? Nnnoooo...., it's all about dealing with Brad and Katieb!tch.

And with the exception of the huge honkin' pic with the straight hair, Maura looks fab! *sniff* Love the Carly/Hal pic. I miss Hal too.

• Members

:o

I LOVE that pic of CarJack!! Both look like they're having such a fun time. That really captures them to me: fun, flirty, vivacious, living in the moment, just complete clowns. I'm sure they act thattaway behind the cameras.

:o

I cant believe you dont like that picture!!

• Members

The big huge honkin' one they used to promote Carjack for the Most Irresistable Couple thing? Maura looks like a drowned rat!!! Whoever did her hair obviously hated her!! It's not like they really take a bad picture....LOL.

a67b.jpg

MM50thphotoshoot.jpg

CarlyandHal.jpg

• Members

I truly want my Carly back...but I too know that they won't do her any justice when she returns...You know the minute they get word that she is returning, they will force feed Katie/Jack on us; smooching away, and then Carly will return and have Katie being the witch that she is, claiming another man as her own.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived