ATWT: Monday discussion

• Members

Ok, so I thought today's show was really good, I could have used a break from the Gwen and Maddie show, but even there stuff was pretty good, though it would have been better if we could have had a break from them today, and showed what we saw today on tomorrows show but oh, well, looks like from the previews that we will have day 10 in a row of Maddie and Gwen. I really don't think Iris has anything to do with any of this, and makes me wonder who is doing it.

I loved the Lily/Faith/Parker/Emma scenes finally some family drama. Henry and V were also great I just love them together. Paul/Meg/Craig please just GAG me.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gwen and Maddie are killing me, as is Count Dracula aka Craig.

The family stuff was fantastic and I'm LOVING Martha Byrne, but the balance with Gwen and Maddie ruined it for me. I am praying that Jennifer Landon and Jesse Soffer don't renew their contracts!

• Members

Henry and Vienna could be so good together. Sad, but I'm really just waiting for JP to screw them up.

I felt so bad for Faith today, with Lily screaming in her face. GMAB...yes Faith and Parker shouldn't have "allowed" Paul to take Ethan....but Paul is a family friend (although with a tainted history...) who just fought off a "wild" dog" and saved her daughter's life last month!! WHAT do they think Paul is going to do? It's not like he's a child molester. If Lily wants to rain down hellfire on Paul, fine by me. Paul is the adult who left Parker and Faith holding the bag. But screaming in Faith's face is not the way to handle any problem. I was glad Parker finally stepped up and told Lily to stop. EMMA tried to do that, and she should have tried harder.

And I was so not impressed with MB's hysterical performance today. The only thing good about it was it probably saved us from yet another "hysterical Gwen" day.

It was good to have a break from Katieb!tch ....but a little odd given where they left it Wednesday.

I actually liked Jade today.

• Members

Another boring show for me. Lily's yelling annoyed the hell out of me! The whole show was a mess. The only stuff I found interesting were seeing Emma, Henry shirtless......yummmy...btw and the ending. The rest was easily ff material. What a waste of show.

Tomorrow's show looks even worse with Katie and Brad back.

When will changes be made and Jean P. and Chris G. fired?

• Members

Are the scenes with Maddie and Casey necessary? Seemed a total waste...

Jade has feelings for Will?! WTF?! For months the writing has been geared to moving Jade away from that gang and suddenly she reverts back. I'm dumbfounded.

MB was good today. Although she got a little ugly in her crying scenes...

Damn you Paul, for interrupting Meg and Craig! :angry:

Archived