PSNS: Friday

• Members

I loved the Shuis kiss at the end. This mini-adventure and the time in the Crane cabin has been awesome. I like "on the lam" stories, and this is a good one. Sheridan's re-energized, and it's renewed my love for Shuis.

Meanwhile, Fancy and Chris work well together as a pair of bitter losers!!

I'm thinking Vincent and Valerie are working together...could they be twins?? And I really do believe Jared is the Evian son.

Good show! Monday: The Kay/Miguel crap is back. And WTF is up with Bellani's chest hair? Good Lord!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL at Chad when Valerie was talking about Vincent in bed. :lol: I really like the actress who's playing her right now.

LOVED Shuis!! They are officially back as the rooting couple as far as I'm concerned. I kind of think that Sheridan is truely feeling guilty or whatever...but why did she have to be naked to feel guilty? haha....I still love her though.

• Members

:lol: THANK YOU!!

Watched the show and I was bored except the Evian stuff. I have already said who I think their son is but who knows. It's pretty sad now that even Theresa is boring me. It's also sad that as much as I love Luis/Fancy, I want Luis away from her. She has been through nothing but hell since being with him. I like MW right now but this is not Sheridan I am watching. Sheridan has been so destroyed in my view it will take a miracle for me to ever like Shuis again. I mean, a big miracle because I am seeing zero chemistry between GG and MW right now.

• Members

Maybe JER is going to rip off Nip/Tuck and have Vince and Valerie be the sibling analrapists like Quentin and Kit were both the Carver on N/T. JER has shamelessly ripped off every other show/movie in pop culture so why not do N/T.

• Members

I didn't get to watch the show yesterday, thanks to my STUPID power going out, and I haven't had the time to watch on the net yet, but still, I just KNOW Val is working with Vinny. They're up to somethin' -- and it ain't good. Oh, and Val's comment about almost thinking Vinny was "gay"?! TOTALLY foreshadowing. She knows. She was toying with Whit. ;)

• Members

Uh...I was a Shuis fan and I was a much bigger Sheridan fan then Luis actually. That has nothing to do with it. Many Shuis fans have given up on the show after years of no payoff. Those that tuned out before Sheridan being turned into Beth II probably would be appalled to see what she has become.

• Members

I used to be a Shuis fan, but now I mostly hate Sheridan and think that Luis is a moron for buying into her bullshit. Sheridan is the equivalent to Ethan. She's chosen other men to Luis, despite saying that he's the love of her life. She blamed Luis for losing Marty when there was a DNA test that said that Beth was the mother. Although we know that Beth lied about it, but considering a cop should rely on evidence than the rantings of a mentally unstable shrew can you fault him for not believing her? I certainly don't. Then she barely waits until he's cold in a grave to start shacking up with another man, and picking other man over Luis. She tells him to move on, and when he finally does she suddenly realizes that she wants him? Oh hell no. Doesn't work like that. Can't have your cake and eat it too. To make things worse is that she's gaslighting a rape victim, and she's constantly kicking her while she's down then putting a smile on her face to Luis. Please tell me what about that should compell me to root for her?

Archived