ATWT: Tuesday Discussion

• Members

Today's show was great again, we had lots of balance today, I did not feel like anything was being overdone today. I was so happy that Gwen finally told Will the truth, though I could kill him myself for hugging her after she told him, what an idoit. Emily's storyline was the highlight again today, I love her story. I was great to see Emma today. Lily and Holden were also interesting.

WHERE IS LUKE??????

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's show was very good. I truly enjoyed it. Once the storyline with Adam is over with I hope the writers let Will and Gwen be happy for a change. Emily the whore...LOL...loved Dusty telling her that. And yes it was great seeing Emma today. I also enjoyed Holden and Lily's scenes at WW offices. I loved the show because Gwen finally told Adam the truth. We had some storyline movement.

Luke appears on tomorrow's show winterguy.

• Members

Nope, I care about the whole show, it would just be nice to see Luke in a nice storyline for a change it has been like 8 months since he has had a storyline. I would also like to see the vets get a storyline about them instead of being props to Will and Gwen or to Katie, lets face it Margo and Tom are props to Will and Gwen and Kim is a prop to Katie, I want a storyline to be about them.

• Members

Favorite moments of the show were Henry/Maddie/Vienna. The actress playing Vienna suddenly seems like a better actress now that she's working with Henry. And Henry/Maddie have such lovely, natural chemistry.

I'm tired of Jade, I'm tired of Gwen, but Will was great today.

I'm baffled by Lily.

Meg - I like, and Emma too. Those were great scenes.

Craig. I'm so looking forward to Scott's return but I must confess that Meek has grown on me. He could have carried on in the role and I would have been fine with it - but Scott Bryce, I'm giddy thinking about him acting with Elizabeth and Martha, John - all of them really.

Emily and Dusty - I'll pass on that.

• Members

Best line of the day...

Dusty..."I thought you were okay with being a whore."

Em......."Please stop calling me that."

Dusty..."You play the game, you earn the name." ROTFLMAO!!!!

Seriously, don't get Lily's story at all. She's burying herself at work because Faith is mean to her? WELL, if Lily didn't know Faith was right (that hiding her diet pills is sending the wrong message) maybe she wouldn't feel the need to stay at the office late.

Uh, Craig forgot a major part of the story when he glossed over how Meg's refusal to name him as the one who planted the diary made things worse for her at the hospital. And it's still unclear if the patient's husband died or not. If he is dead (and I think he is..) then Meg had two deaths on her conscience, not just one.

Henry and Vienna are a hoot!! Vienna gushing about her little sister Madalane just cracks me up.

Gwen/Will....THANK GOD she finally told him. Not that I think this will stop Gwen's hysterics, but at least it's signalling the story is moving.

One day closer to Carly's return....

ETA...WHAT THE HELL was up with that kiss between Lily and Craig when he left? While I can see where it's trying to reestablish the old brother/sister feel of their relationship, it just seemed TOTALLY out of left field. What's next...Dusty and Paul going bowling and having some brewskis?

• Members

Kathleen Widdoes looks amazing. It looks like she lost some weight and her hair looked different today. It wasn't as fro'd as it normally is. And I loved her scenes with Meg.

Loved Maddie's overly dramatic self telling Henry goodbye after she hugged him and walked off.

Can't stand to see Craig anymore. Maybe that'll change April 10th. :D;)

Loved how Dusty brough Emily back down from her high horse of thinking that men wanting her is the reason she's doing this. No, Emily, they're using you for their own sexual pleasure. Duh!!

The Lily/Holden scenes were fantastic!!

Gwen/Will: I used to be their biggest fan. I still like them as a couple. Just wish they'd get backburnered for a bit. Give JS and JL some rest!! :rolleyes: Like that'll ever happen. Adam'll resurface and then the whole burial storyline'll just turn into a huge shame game/blackmail story. :angry: Enough is enough, PissAnt!!

Archived