PSNS: Made my local news via Viewer complaints

• Members

SO I'm watching the local news this afternoon and they always have a segment called "The Yell"

The anchorman read a letter from an angry viewer who said she would not be tuning back in to WSAZ3 until she could be assured that there would no longer be any gay sex in the afternoon. She also called for WSAZ to stop airing the show.

The anchorman Tim Irr responded that they have no control over the storylines content, and the only way to assure her that she wouldn't see anymore homosexual sex was to turn the TV off from 2-3pm. Bwahahah I love Tim Irr

He then said that Passions has been cancelled and will last air in the fall. His co-anchor Penny Moss responded with. "It's such a shame, I love the show and always watch it when get home from work. I'm going to miss it"

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awww, you GO girl, Penny Moss!

That girl has BALLS. To admit to liking that show, on the air. I mean, that's virtually unheard of. A serious news personality-type admitting that kind of thing on the air. It's just shocking, to say the least!

Once again, props for Penny!

Oh, and congrats JER, for gettin' 'em talkin' again!! :lol:

• Members

Recently out-of-the-closet CNN Anchor Thomas Roberts said last year when they covered the Mardi Gras Ball Explosion Gone-Wrong on ALL MY CHILDREN, he called Kate Collins's character, "Janet From Another Planet" and talked about the show for a brief second.

I saw the scenes with the two of them in bed and it was just weird. REALLY weird. And I love the cock, too, which makes it odd that I would be so unfomfortable during the love scenes. But I was. I'm wondering if an affiliate may drop the show if PASSIONS continues to push the envelope with their love scenes.

And Vincent is such a flamer.

• Members

Yeah, but even I know that a "Passions" fan is more shameful than any other soap fan, lol. That's why I was especially inspired by Penny's courage to stand up for what is right (liking "Passions" I mean). It takes a truly daring soul to do that.

Alas, I denied "Passions" three times in real life. It was so Biblical and I felt SO wrong each time..

Archived