• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is Barry a Ryan? I can't stand him. There's one person, I don't mind seeing Joe work over. I love the idea of Shibohn ( Can never spell that right) joining the police force right under Joe's nose. :lol: Deliah is becoming unbearable right now. That whiney voice and she never means to be mean and yet she so often is. Learn to shut your trap Dee!

• Members

Oh man I love this show. I started watching it on Soapnet. I loved Michael and Kim - why did they kill him off? That's crap.

I haven't been able to watch the show much lately but I miss it. They got rid of Rose? WTF - her and Jack were perfect together.

And I have to add: I HATE RAE! She is one of the 2 characters on soaps I truly hated beyond reason.

ETA: Those "love" scenes between Micheal and Rae? I'm shoveling down Pepto Bismo just thinking about it. Gah!

• Members

I'm not sure if Rose is gone for good or what. I had the impression she's coming back from Philly when the mess between Jack and Joe blows over, but I don't know if she really will.

I feel sorry for Rae right now with the way she's trying to redeem herself through this baby. She and Kim are both totally deluded. I have a feeling Kim is going to be very sorry if she convinces Seneca this child is his.

I felt bad for Mauve and Johnny the other day. Jack's plan to alienate the Ryan's is coming between them. :(

The scene where they were getting ready for bed and neither of them was talking was sad. You could tell they both wanted to.

Jill is hardly on at all right now. I wonder what's up with that?

• Members

SOAPnet finally got to the point where I first started watching the show during the last run. My first episode was the one where Jim chewed out Siobhan for using her maiden name. At the time, I thought these episodes were really, really good, but now I know that they don't hold a candle to the stuff that came before or after. I can't wait until Labine & Mayer return, and characters like Barbara Wilde, EJ Ryan, and Aristotle Benedict-White are introduced.

Unfortunately, Rose never returns, though Matthew does put in a few appearances in the 1982 episodes. I'll miss Rose a lot - she and Jack were perfect together.

Hee. I'm the completely opposite. I love watching Rae. I hate how the scab writers keep throwing her abandonment of Kim in her face. WTF - no one other than Kim herself seemed to do that before the strike started. It wouldn't annoy me so much if self-righteous Seneca wasn't the one always blaming Rae for the way Kim turned out. STFU Seneca!

Yep, he's a Ryan. He's from the Chicago branch of the family, which apparently consists of the family's black sheep. Barry also has a sister named Elizabeth Jane Ryan who will be popping up on the show in a month or two. She's a great character, and she's portrayed by Guiding Light's Maureen Garrett.

• Members

Overall I like Deliah. I think I'd like to see her with Joe, he seems to genuinely like her, but at the moment she's driving me a little crazy. Only because she's being mean to Faith and Sibohn then playing it off with that "Oh, I didn't mean it like THAT" routine she does. If you're going to be a B&*$% Deliah, own it!

I really feel sorry for Mauve right now. I like it that she still has faith in Jack and I feel bad for her because Johnny just doesn't understand her POV.

• Members

Well, I haven't watched this mornings shows yet, but I can tell you about Tuesday. Jack dropped Ryan off at the Ryan's in nothing but her jammies, so it looked like he was neglecting her. He left her in the bar while it was dark and pretended to be drunk yelling to the Ryan's "here's your precious grandaughter". Mauve and John were upset, but Mauve felt Jack was looking out for her. John felt it was more proof that Jack is no good and abandoned his daughter. Mauve senses something more is going on with Jack

Meanwhile the sniper was still outside Jack's. He took a shot at Jack. Jack hit the floor unhurt. Mauve was just about to walk into Jack's apartment. She decided to check on him. I think Jack grabbed her and pulled her down to saftey.

Faith and her brother went to the Crystal Palace. Jim showed up and talked to Sibohn about her application to be a cop. Sibohn told him noone knew about it, so please keep quite. Then Jim started to flirt with Faith a bit and Delia brought up the engagement to Frank in a snarky way. Jim ordered drinks for himself and Faith and Delia also asked Faith if she should be drinking, but Jim and Faith handeled it well and Jim ordered soda for both of them. I have the impression that Sibohn, Faith and Delia are all thinking Jim is sort of attractive.

That's about all.

-Julia

• Members

Wednesday's shows were hilarious. Kim got drunk, I guess the dangers of drinking during pregnancy weren't known back then to the same degree they are now. Anyway, she was talking about what to name the baby Seneca and Michael and then she goes "I think I'll combine their names. How about Senechael!?" So the whole eppy she was refering to the baby as Senechael. "Everybody wants little Senechael!" LMAO. She actually offered to sell the baby to Rae for 1 million dollars and Rae refused her. Eventually Kim snuck out of the house with a bunch of Rae's jewel's and $10k. Mostly because she believes her mother only wants the baby and not her. Then Seneca came over and made it clear if the baby is his he's going to fight for it. Rae tried to convince him it's Michael's. They are trying to find Kim.

Mauve and Jack went up to the roof to try to escape the killer. Jack distracted him and then Mauve got away to try to call the police. Then she ran smack into Joe, who I think was there to look in on Jack due to Siobahn telling him Jack was neglecting Ryan. I guess we'll know more tomorrow. That's pretty much all that happened I think.

Archived