All: The Stripper Storyline...

• Members

so i just bwatched the hottest daytime clip ever... Dylan on BnB stripping!! wow. anyways. i have a few questions. Why was Dylan a stripper? and why was Lisa from Saved By The Bell watching him? lol. and who was Dylan?

also, what other storylines have had someone be a stripper. the ones i know...

Y&R's Nikki, back in the day.

Y&R's Nikki Jr asa Britt (i loved the storyline myself)

OLTL Antonio went undercover

but there must be more!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dylan on B&B was played by Dylan Neal from 1994 to 1996. He worked at Forrester Creations and fell in love with Jessica Forrester (Maitland Ward), Eric's niece. Dylan, Jessica, Jasmine (Lark Vorhies) and Michael (Lindsay Price) were the teen crowd during that time. After Dylan and Jessica broke up, he started an affair with Maggie (Barbara Crampton), Jessica's mother, but he didn't know that she was Jessica's mom. Dylan started to work at Spectra, but Sally had to fire him because Spectra was going to be closed down (like every year). Dylan had the chance to get a place at a designing school but that was very expensive so he started working as a stripper. Lauren was also involved in that storyline.

• Members

oh alright. i did not know that LV from Saved byu the Bell was on B&B!! thats crazy. i knew she was on Days tho. and i love Dylan Niel on Dawsons Creek as Paceys brother, Doug. Humm... so on my Lauren tapes i bought from ebay it had Lauren with this hunky guy, must be Dylan. im gonna have to look more into Dylan... thanx so much!!

• Members

I recall a bizarre scene in this storyline when Lauren (being played by a then heavily and obviously pregnant Tracey Bregman) supposedly offered Dylan money for sex. He turned up at her place to find her dressed in lingerie and couldn't go through with it, leading to Lauren telling him she was glad because she was only testing him for Jessica. Yeah, right.

• Members

I don't think Phyllis Diller was ever on AMC? Or is she La Lucci's real-life mom, huh? I'm alittle taken aback by your post...

Phyllis Diller meanwhile was recurring on B&B from January 1995 until 1997 with several guest stints till 2004 - mostly in connection with the late Darlene Conley. It was always a hoot.

• Members

wasnt there one where they teamed up to go after Tricia Quick? LMAO, if my memory is correct, that was hilarious bc I couldnt stand the character

And no Phyllis Diller is not Susan Lucci's mother. Theres been a rumor for years that wont die that she is the mother of Susan Lucci and Robin Strasser

Archived