OLTL Discussion: Week of February 12th

• Members
welcome.jpg

Welcome to the One Life to Live Discussion Thread for the week of February 12th, 2007. Hope you enjoy your visit and are prepared to discuss the interworkings of Llanview, PA and OLTL. If so, then you're in the right place.

We have a special treat with this week's episodes...the special fantasy Valentine's Day episode airs on Wednesday, so be sure to watch.

So, let's begin our discussion of the good, bad, and ugly that is Llanview, Pennsylvania & One Life to Live...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry about that. :(

And I too have wondered why Viki is not in the fantasy episode. Seems like several cast members are not in it: Viki, Clint, Bo, Lindsay, Nora, Asa, Renee, Vincent, Paige, Marcie, Michael, and several others.

The only 'older' cast member in the fantasy episode is Dorian, and she plays a servant. Go figure. :lol:

All that being said, I still think the Valentine's Day episode looks like fun though.

• Members

For once in a long time, I enjoyed Vangie, only for the simple reason that she put Dorian in her place.

And I'm sorry I find it odd and very scary that Dorian is now in Todd and Blair's court. Very scary. LOL.

I'm intrigued by Miles and I hope they don't ruin it before it can get good. Because he isn't all that he seems to be, or at least not to me.

Enjoyed Lindsay and Bo, and I think its Bo's words to Lindsay that make her have second thoughts concering her plan with Dorian.

It wasn't the best of shows, but it wasn't the worst either.

• Members

Well, part of Dorian becoming Todd & Blair's cheerleader is so she can get on Todd's good side.

She is being nice to Todd because she's wants him to do something for her. She want's to win Adriana over by having Todd publish an article proclaiming Rex's innocense in The Sun.

Dorian doesn't do anything without a motive. She's got something up her sleeve. If I were Todd & Blair, I'd be very, very worried if she were on my side. :lol:

• Members

I'm enjoying Miles, the actor is really hot? Should I know who he is?

I don't like Bethann as this police woman. Why does she have a middle eastern name if she's white? Minority roles are so rare, so why not cast a real minority? It's not like said minority can be cast in a white role. Beyond that, I don't find her convincing as a police officer. I do enjoy her acting though.

Another thing, I think Dena Higley is terrible at naming characters. Random comment, but I definitely think she tries way too hard and is never successful there.

Still enjoying the show so far! The only stinker is anything with Vincent. He is such a dud.

• Members

Jess and Nash were all kinds of hot on Monday's show. I can't believe they almost did it right there when Antnio could have walked in at any moment, even if he wasn't exactly expected.

Miles seems like a nice guy, I'm sure there's more to the story though. I wonder if Talia has PTSD from 911? Interesting that Antonio covered for her.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 13 2007, 09:34 AM)
I don't like Bethann as this police woman. Why does she have a middle eastern name if she's white? Minority roles are so rare, so why not cast a real minority? It's not like said minority can be cast in a white role. Beyond that, I don't find her convincing as a police officer. I do enjoy her acting though.

Is she supposed to be a minority? I figured that it is her married name... that she's either seperated, divorced, or widowed.

I thought Miles yesterday looked a bit creepy after watching the video and holding the wedding ring. It makes me wonder if he will be going after Blair too, <_<

• Members

Well, DH did say Miles was kind of "naive" and "uninformed" - so maybe after watching the video and hearing Spencer (who he said he owes his life to) slam-bam everybody, Miles is probably upset and confused because he never saw that side of Spencer...

Loved today's show, esp. when Dorian referred to Jamie as "Julie" - LOL..

Tomorrow should be good - I'm looking forward to it actually!

Archived