OLTL Discussion: Week of February 12th

• Members

Loved the Viki/Asa scenes and Asa tellilng her to basically get her tail into gear and win Clint over before Dorian can get her hooks into him, but much to my dismay I think its to late for that. Dorian is working Clint, and he's falling for it hook, line and sinker. And I loved that Lindsay had a conscience and told Viki what was going on because I'm telling you I think Viki needs to take Dorian to the mat on this one, and did you not think Viki had some Jean Randolph going on when she showed up at the Palace.

I SO hope we get more of Viki/Clint on Monday, but I want to see Viki tell Clint that what Dorian did, right now I'm not liking Clint very much and he needs to do something to get back in my good graces.

Really enjoyed the fire at Nora's and Bo arriving and dealing with the possiblity that he might lose yet another son. Very good scenes.

WTF was all that Marty and Miles crap. Sorry, I don't like NotMarty, and I like Miles, so it was hard to watch. I hope that we don't have to see Miles ALL the time with Marty because she just sucks the life out of scenes that she is in.

OMG what is Blair's problem. That woman needs to taking a chill pill.

I want MORE Viki/Clint.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed today's show too. Loved seeing Lindsay and was glad she fessed up to Viki about the truth. Actually enjoyed the John/Nat scenes too - but John (IMO) was being a little hypocritical because there's been times when he himself has "withheld" evidence to supposedly protect someone (the DNA revealing that faux-Cris was actually Cris).

The Bo scenes were really good - and Talia hit the nail on the head knowing Bo had lost one son and came close to losing another.

Good to see Asa again too.

Is it just me or does the guy playing Miles kind of resemble Russell Crowe? LOL....

Blair does seem to losing it a lot lately - I can understand her being mad, but she's a little over the top with her anger.

Nu-Marty? heh...no interest...

• Members

I started a new job this week, and that's the ONLY reason I have been M.I.A. This week rocked!

OLTL is back on track in so many ways :)

The Valentine's Day episode was cheesy, but classic OL, and I applaud them for doing things like this once in a while.

I was so sad to see Nora's house go up in flames, because for some reason that I can't explain, I always liked that set! LOL. OL always does such a good job with special effects and their direction is top notch, even on soaps' shrinking budgets (except car accidents are always cheesy on this show).

I have loved seeing more of the vets, and I especially liked the Asa/Viki scene. There is so much history with those two.

Blair may be "losing it" a lot, but I love her. I am not going to go on about her too much, though, because I got temporarily banned over at TWOP for defending Blair with such "passion." LOL!

Nash and Jessica positively sizzle.

• Members

I'm a couple of episodes behind, but I completely agree. I love Jess and Nash, but right on her marriage bed! Why?? It's a betryal anyway you slice it, but that's just going too far.

I thought the Valentine's day episode was ok. I was glad to see Roxie.

I'm curious about Miles. I'm up to Thursday right now, so I'm interested in what he has to say to Marty.

I'm shocked to say it, but I found Vince and Natalie's scenes pretty tolerable this week. They might make interesting partners in crime.

• Members

Well I finally got around to watching Friday's episode....and what a wonderful episode, in part because we got Viki, Clint, Dorian, Asa, Nigel, Lindsay, Nora, Matthew, and Bo ALL in the same episode!

Does it get any better than that? I think not!

And what the hell is Blair's problem? I know she's been through a lot, but she is acting crazy.

Archived