Racist video of Paris Hilton surfaces...

KLN

• Members

Paris Hilton Video

Perhaps one of her personal items exposed on the Internet is a video clip that clearly shows Paris using both the N-word and the F-word during a social function.

In the footage, Paris and her sister Nicky are at a house party dancing by themselves to the sounds of Notorious B.I.G.’s “Hypnotize.” A male friend who dances in between them was referred to as a “faggot” by both Hilton sisters.

Then, at about 2 minutes and 45 seconds into the footage, Paris approaches the camera and laughs, “We’re like two niggers.”

The “Simple Life” star, who recently reunited with her black former best friend, Nicole Richie, steps to the camera again at about 3:55 to vent about a run-in with a woman at the party, whom she describes as a “f*ckin’ hoodlum, broke, poor [!@#$%^&*] from like, Compton – public school [!@#$%^&*].”

To cap things off, the video ends with the videographer yelling, “Todd’s a thug nigga.”

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, this surfaced along time ago. This website (can't remember which) had all the clips up for free and I watched some of them - including the one with all the coke on the guy's chest. But after about 10 minutes I realized what I was doing and that I'd never get that time in my life back, so I stopped. Paris/ "Amber Taylor" is an idiot.

• Members

Yeah, I know the web videos are originally from that site, but I watched them from someone's blog. You have to pay to get access to all the stuff from ParisExposed.com (at least when it was up), but someone put all the stuff up on their blog and you could watch them for free. I would NEVER pay money. He also had up all the medical documents, ect. - like one for herpes medication and one for bleeding after a miscarriage. Both of these were addressed to "Amber Taylor" - who coincidentally (heh) has the same birthday as Paris.

• Members

Why is this [!@#$%^&*] famous again? I don't understand the media's fascination with this "no talent" woman, they are the only ones keeping her name in the press, and yet some want to complain about her being a bad influence, don't contribute by printing articles about her or by printing pics of her in magazines or running a story about her on tv. We are never gonna get rid of this skank, because apparently the media is obsessed with her. We live in a very sad society, where a tramp that does nothing, talks in baby talk, partys all the time, wears no underwear, and says and does some of the stupidest things ever gets top priority in our news rather than serious issues like Darfur.

• Members

The girl is a dumb whore, literally. Anyone who had some dignity would not be caught acting like she does, but I think she just doesn't care. She'd probably give a blowjob to a horse to just to be on camera, that's how desperate and pathetic she is.

• Members

Nothing about Paris Hilton ever interests me; simply because she does things/says things just for the sure pleasure of getting in the news/media/magazines...If she were to sit down, shut her trap, and stay out of the limelight/shutter bugs, I think she'd go stone crazy because she's not getting attention on herself.

• Members

I find it hard to feel sorry for a woman (or should I say 'child', because that's how she acts) who has all that she wants, but is so ignorant in the things that come out of her mouth. She rarely thinks before she speaks, and even if she is thinking, she still comes off sounding so pathetic.

Everything in Paris' life is a big stage/performance.

Archived