Days: Spoilers for Wk of Feb. 19th

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EJ finds proof Sami is pregnant. Celeste also discovers Sami's secret but agrees not to tell.

Shawn and Belle end up on a deserted island.

Bonnie tells Mimi she killed her father in self-defense.

EJ is seen in a warehouse with a dying Stefano and vows to find a cure.

Steve says he'll do anything to protect Kayla and agrees to work for the DiMeras. So when they tell him to produce John Black, he steals John's comatose body from the hospital.

Chelsea dismisses Nick's claim that he loves her.

• Members

If EJ is seen with a dying Stefano... does this mean that Joe is back? They haven't mentioned anything in the previews about the "recast" Stefano being shown again. Is Joe back and they've just been keeping it under wraps?!

Shawn/Belle on a deserted island... YES! I was wanting that.

What's up with Celeste/Sami? This must be going someplace.

Steve agreeing to work for the DiMeras and stealing John's body is shocking, to say the least.

• Members

I'm wondering about the cure... will this lead us to some cure finding adventure? LoL Just like Roman 'dying' in 1997 with John, Hope, Kristen and Stefano going to the tropical forests to find the magical flower, LoL

• Members

The spoiler about Belle, Shawn and Phillip is weird. He must find them on the ship, since it says Belle and Shawn "jump ship". I wonder how he catches up to them.

I thought Hope had already forgiven Chelsea for her son's death. :huh:

The Abby and Max stuff is great, but I also question how that's gonna come about. I thought Max and Mimi were doing well. I'm guessing its one of those misleading spoilers!

And, Sami confesses all? OH PLEASE!

The stuff about Chelsea... I hope its Nick who she has to save!

Above all, I look forward to the Steve attacking Kayla stuff. That should be interesting, if its executed as well as it sounds on paper.

Archived