GH: Jason Liz baby QUESTION

• Members

No offense, but the Lisaon fans are no more deserving then the LnL fans, IMO. And I still hold that this kid will ultimately end up being Lucky's. JaSam won't ever end until KeMo is gone, IMO, so I don't believe that Liz will get to be the mother of Jason's first child. I still think GH is saving that for Sam, but we'll see.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We'll see. Guza loves plot points, andFrons has it bad for KeMo, so those are big selling points to me that while this might be a Liason baby for now, the odds of it staying that way, aren't in Liason fans favor. When everyone thought KeMo was leaving, there was a guarntee that this kid is Liason's, but now that she's staying...it's say it's just a "for now" or "for storyline, drama, at the moment" purposes. We'll see.

• Members

Liason fans need to face reality here. Jason does not love Liz, he loves Sam. The character of Jason does not hide his feelings. If he loved Liz he would be with her. He did not pine after her when he was with Courtney

Nor did she think twice about him when she was with Lucky, Zander, Ric and Lucky again. He was never in her thoughts again, so come on!!

The begining, middle and end game is Jason/Sam whether or not you like the pairing. It is what it is!

• Members

Excuse me but that's uncalled for. If Liason fans want to have their baby then let them have it. I don't see much love on the part of "JaSam" *gags* Liz is the only person I've ever seen that makes Jason less "borgish"

Liz and Lucky may be the couple, but Liason fans are diehard and have been screwed since 1999. We'd have had Liason if Frons didn't have a hard on for Courtney and wanted her paired with Jason :rolleyes:

• Members

Let's pretend that we are talking about AMC. I'm a Zendall fan just like you. There are fans that wanted/needed/pined-for Ryan and Kendall to get back together. They were even pushing for it on this board. And I remember quite vividly your strong position against Rendall and for Zendall. There were and are Rendall fans who would have given anything to have Kendall marry Ryan, especially since there was a baby on board. The writing of AMC made it clear that Rendall was no more and that their fans had to deal with it. Rendall had a bigger shot getting back together than Liason IMO because they (Ryan & Kendall) always loved each other even when they were with OTHER people. This was is not and was not the case for Liason.

For my part, I'm just going to drop this!

• Members

There is no gurantee that Liason would have happen if Courtney wasn't there. And what about L&L2 fans? What about L&L2 fans that wanted them married since 1997? They aren't die hard? They don't deserve to be happy? If this is a case who has the longer history that deserves to be the couple, then I think L&L2 wins that battle. They have a history going back to 1997. Not to mention, they didn't go four years without giving the other a second thought. They may have broken up but the friendship was always in tact. Jason went years with barely saying two words to Liz. And at least with Lucky, Liz doesn't have to worry about her or her kids getting gunned down or blown up.

Archived