ATWT -Possible Casting Spoiler

• Members

SC's Mike was a bad boy. HE oozed sex. MC's Mike was something nice to look at. But utterly forgettable. Oh, and it's weird, since SC's no longer frosting his hair, he looks and sounds like MC.

That being said, I don't want SC back either. I liked his Mike with Carly, back in the day. But the personality transplant Mike would require with Shawn back in the role would make my head spin. It'd be a rewrite of a rewrite.

We need new blood, not more recycling.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could see Mike coming back with a chip on his shoulder esp. after what Katie put him through. So I wouldn't buy him going back to his bad side as a big change.

And to me Shawn Christian was far more studly and worlds better looking than MC. I like MC but he never measured up to SC to me.

• Members

You got that right. For those who were not watching ATWT in the mid '90s,go to youtube.Thre is a video clip of the scene when Carly locked her and Mike in Lisa's wine cellar on the day of his wedding rehearsal. That was the hottest scene ATWT has produced in years! Both Shawn's Mike and Carly oozed raw sexuality. I hope tptb pair him with a woman suitable for him.Not Katie.Someone alittle older . In the CBS SID issue,it said a show spokesperson "declined to comment",which leads me to believe they are working behind the scenes to try and get him back

• Members

ATWT admitted the reason Peck was brought on is because the two hunks had just left. He's a dreadful actor and such a huge step down from Mark Collier and Paul Leydon so hopefully they can get Shawn Christian and they won't need him.

Who could they pair Brad with? If Christian is back, not Katie, he is dragging Vienna down with his "acting" and Maura West would tear him to shreds.

Bye Bye Austin Peck! :)

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 6 2007, 04:05 PM)
ATWT admitted the reason Peck was brought on is because the two hunks had just left. He's a dreadful actor and such a huge step down from Mark Collier and Paul Leydon so hopefully they can get Shawn Christian and they won't need him.

Who could they pair Brad with? If Christian is back, not Katie, he is dragging Vienna down with his "acting" and Maura West would tear him to shreds.

Bye Bye Austin Peck! :)

I think Shawn's Mike would be a good match for Vienna.She even reminds me of Yvonne Perry with her looks.Shawn had good chemistry with Martha Byrne before he left,too

Archived