GH's 24...

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dru, I know what you mean about ATWT. I try so hard to get excited but I can't anymore. With GH, I feel a connection to the characters. I care what happens to them but as far as the ATWT characters are concerned, they've just become these random people. Everyone on that show is so one dimensional. They aren't characters at all. Its hard to explain but that's the best I've come up with.

• Members

That's how I feel to. Nothing makes sense anymore, and I don't care what each character does. Take Gwen for instance, she went from fiesty to dull. Even with Jennifer's death I couldn't care. The character had become so annoying. The actors did a good job, but then a week later the characters pretty much moved on. It's hard to care anymore.

• Members

GH has me hooked for entire sweeps!

I was so invested and kept yelling at my Mom to leave me alone so I could see what happened to Robin and everone.

Even in a crisis, Maxie is so damn annoying. She needs to DIE.

Take not GL-- this is how you make an impact that counts.

• Members

Poor Robin - and if looks could kill, Patrick would've killed Lo and Skye with just that today. He hasn't a clue, but I adore how he is trying to race in to the MC to save Robin. :(

Poor Alan. Stuart Damon is a gem. I cannot believe TMFIC fired him.

And Skye can just die. I wish Monica had hauled off and slapped her. Skye is, effectively, spitting all over Alan after all he did was love her. And I think Lo is faking. He woke up as soon as Skye whispered that Lo could go to jail but she won't let it happen.

• Members

In the words of annoyingly peppy and optimistic alwaysAMC, "I'm LOVING" this right now.

I just finished watching today's tape (2/5), and was literally like, "WHAT?! NOOO!!" when the episode ended, because I wanted more.

Say what you will about Bob Guza, I've always enjoyed his writing. I hated Pratt, but loved the show again ever since he left. Guza's writing is what pulled me into GH seven years ago. And now that he's flying solo again, I'm back into it.

I watch McTavish's AMC out of habit. As a matter of fact, we're not even a week into sweeps, and GH has me feeling it's "Must Watch" TV. After watching today's episode, I came down to my office to type this post. I haven't even watched AMC yet.

I'm about to go meet up with some friends for drinks. Maybe a Skyy and cranberry cocktail will make it easier to view when I get back. :unsure:

Archived