GH's 24...

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, please, Honey. That's nothing but the truth. Lulu only cares because of the baby and Lucky. The minute Liz said she was going to divorce Lucky after the whole pills and Maxipad situation, Lulu didn't care about any of that, and just wanted Liz to move past it so she could be back with Lucky since Lucky was still in love with Liz. How Liz felt about his addiction, lies and her walking in on him cheating on her TWICE -- SECOND TIME IN THEIR BED... that didn't matter.

Wow. :blink: I guess my opinion on Lulu has changed. :unsure:

• Members

Wow! So many negative things..

I guess I am easier to please or whatever.. but I just became addicted to GH...

And watching yesterday's episode, I even liked Natalia Livingston, when she yelled at Craig that he made her choose, so at least he could let someone help her father. She finally lost her constant smile and was able to express anger and sadness..

And I don't see anything wrong with Stuart's acting.. nor Kimberly's!

And the ending was soooo good! I got chills and I was in total shock! Which is great! :)

And I don't think this story is more Sonny/Carly centered than the rest of the people. Robin and Patrick are really featured in this.. and the Quartermaines are going to have to deal with some huge consequences from Alan's death here.. and Lorenzo & Skye... and Lucky, Liz and Maxie... I mean, it's about all of them..

Yeah, Lulu is too screamy, but I like Julie's acting, so I don't mind... plus, she is Luke and Laura's daughter.. and she is being held hostage.. that's exactly how I would think their daughter would react in that situation...

And Carly.. well, isn't Carly being Carly?

Anyways.. I am fully enjoying GH and I am sooo happy that they made it 3,0's, so I guess people outside of the board are also enjoying it.. :D Hopefully the ratings won't drop.. or at least not too much.. :D

Looking forward to the rest of the week...

PS Spinelli rocks! lol Uh, and I agree that Maxie and Three might be going somehwere romantically, even though I don't see how he could get out of jail after everything, but okay... :D

• Members

Today's assessment from this cynic -

~ Loved the Quartermaines and I love that their pissed off at Lorenzo and are all seeking revenge if Alan dies.

~ 3M ROCKS!

~ Natalia, overact much? And you did so well yesterday with Stuart. <sigh>

~ Ric, STFU!

~ Luke and Lucky should be in there saving the hostages, NOT JASON.

~ GO MONICA! Dr. Ford can leave anytime now. He's already overstayed his welcome.

~ Still don't like Alan's exit, but whatever.

Soap :)

Archived