Days: Thursday, January 25th

• Members

I have to agree with you, Days. I SAW EJ shoot John -- or did I? I mean, Hogan is an incredible writer so it may just be that, somehow, EJ is innocent! How? I don't know. I'm NOT a smart soap opera scribe like the Great Hogan Sheffer. :lol: But he's innocent! I'm convinced! (And yet, confused!!!)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not going to comment on Farah, except to say it's sad when she can't even muster tears over her character finding out the bones are her dad's, yet Judi had that single tear roll down her cheek. Noah and Judi were on fire. Connor's line "what are you going to do, send me to bed with no supper?" was great.

I like Sami and Billie interacting. It's nice that Sami can be friendly with the daughter of her arch-rival. It shows growth and maturity that these two can be accepting of each other despite all the crap that's happened between Sami and Kate. Sami needs female friends to ground her.

Nick and Chelsea are adorable together. I hope Chelsea realizes Nick is a keeper. Even though he's playing her right now, this is a guy that wants to be with her despite how she can get sometimes. Now that's devotion.

A nice break from the Shawn/Belle/Philip/Claire saga.

Archived