Days: Thursday, January 25th

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was annoyed with FF, but had to say WTF to Mimi when she threw daddy over her shoulder and carried him to her room.

Chelsea was nice with Nick as Nick was with Billie.

EJ wants Kate to believe him, hmm? I don't know it's possible.

Decent show, can't wait for Victor and Philip tomorrow.

• Members

I assume this shortened version of the opening is here to stay. It was on again today.

Love seeing the Lockharts. That's something you don't hear everyday. Judi and Noah really work well off each other, despite Farah's lack of talent.

Wow! Kate has her fire back. That slap looked like it hurt!

• Members

EJ is a very, very good liar as I'm actually starting to believe he's innocent and I saw him shoot John. Didn't I? Could there be more to the story? Maybe he has an evil twin? I'm loving his scenes, especially today as I'm getting a little tired of Chelsea/Nick/Abby. And Bonnie and Connor were good, but FF ruined her scenes again. Quit giving this girl dramatic scenes!!!! I'm looking forward to tomorrow's Sami/EJ confrontation.

• Members

I only saw the last half of the show, but i loved what i saw...Chelsea and Nick's scenes were so sweet...I love these two together, so much freaking chemistry..Who would have thought when Nick started, that we would become such a hottie and sweet guy...LOVE HIM...and Rachel Melvin is just amazing...

I also really enjoyed Billie and Sami's scenes, please give me more..Sami needs a friend, and her and billie would be perfect, especially now that they are neighbors..

EJ and Kate's scenes were excellent..EJ just oozes sex....And he is a very convincing liar!!!!

And Judi Evans rocked today...loved the lockhart scenes....I'm so curious what happened between bonnie and her husband...

• Members

I thought it was so nice to see Abby and Chelsea actually having fun with one another for a little while there. I was beginning to wonder why in the world they were even friends, but today they actually seemed like girlfriends. Nick and Chelsea were so good. He is really making Chelsea likeable again. I think he has been one of the best cast additions (along with EJ) that Days has had in a long time.

Yeah, Mimi just seemed devastated to find out that her Dad was dead didn't she?? It's too bad that she can't take acting lessons from Martha. Well in fact RM and AB can act circles around her too. She is definitely the weak link on the show right now.

I'm all for Billie and Sami being friends. With Billie down the hall, I can see Billie helping Sami get through the ordeal with EJ.

• Members

I hope they make Sami and Billie friends and interact them more because they were great. The aren't like SOLE but they have pretty good chemistry. Pinson and Sweeney rocked. Loved their scenes and I can't wait for EJ/Sami tomarrow. Roman bugged me today for some reason. I liked him better yesterday. Also can't wait for Lucas/Victor tomarrow.

FF sucked. She was just as bad as she was Monday. She can't leave soon enough. I really wish they would've learned their lesson and not given her dramatic scenes. Judi and the young actor who plays Connor were very good. I feel bad for them, just like all the other actors who have to act with FF. I am glad we learned the bones were her father. I really love the pace of these stories and I was pleasently surprised that we already got to the point in the story where we learned who the bones belonged too. Can't wait to find out what happened to Mr. Lockhart.

Chelsea and Abby were great in the beginning. Love friendship scenes. Also liked Billie and Nick talking about what happened between them. All the actors did well in their scenes today. Chelsea and Nick really made progress and I am liking the slow redemption of Chelsea. Hogan is really making her a well-rounded character and Melvin is doing an awesome job.

EJ/Kate was awesome. Lauren and James rocked. They ooze chemistry. EJ was very convincing. I almost bought it!! I love when she slapped him too. That was fierce. I loved the end where he told her the choice was yours and said he could run Mythic on his own. The way he was toying with her using the handcuffs and bascially reminding her of their sex and lovemaking was amusing. I just love his facial expressions too.

Ok show today. These Thursday shows for Days always tend to be a little slower and tend to just set things up for Friday shows and beyond. It was an ok show though.

Archived