ATWT: January 24 Discussion

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really loved today's show, it was great I think I saw at least 4 vets being used today Bob, Lisa, Lucinda, and Babs. All the storylines for the first time in ages finally moved. I am really getting into Casey's storyline now. Craig/Lily was a great use of history and I really enjoyed it. Also the Lily/Dusty/Lucinda scenes were good. Paul/Meg/Bob/Babs was even interesting today. And the biggest shocker around Will/Gwen/Adam/Jade did not bore me today. Very well balanced show today, it did not seem like any one character was being shoved down my throat so that was a nice change.

Another thing I liked today was all the business talk, does this mean there is hope that some of the ATWT storylines are going to start focusing on Business again? If so that is a great move by JP.

My only complaint today would be Where is LUKE SNYDER?

• Members

I wish I was watching the same soap y'all were. This stuff is nearly noxious. I knew life without Carly would be hard...but it's like day 4, and my willpower is as bad as Lily's. LOL.

Good to see Margo's little boy learned something about the Law around home. Nothing like staging a crime scene to try and get away with grand larceny.

CZP looked smokin' in that outfit.

The rest...blah. Loved Gwennie's "I didn't pressure Will into taking the money." YEAH, right. She just started her lip quivering the minute Will said "the project's dead."

• Members

It was better than the last two shows, but still not great.

I loved seeing Bob, Lisa, Lucinda, Margo, and Barbara, even if they were props for Paul/Meg/Casey/Will/Gwen/Emily/Dusty yet again.

Otherwise, I didn't care too much for it.

Archived