GH: Elizabeth is the female Sonny!

• Members

Anyone notice that with the exception of Lucky (and thats questionable bc the story isnt over yet) she's gotten pregnant with every man she's slept with? It only took one time for her to get impregnated with Zander and Jason's kids. And then she was pregnant with Jax's kid, although that one was through in vitro. 4 pregnancies in 3 years! I think she has Sonny beat there. He's fathered 5 different kids but the shortest span for him was 3 in 3 years

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So she wants to populate the town of Port Charles, at least none of her children are the devil's spawn. YET. But Sonny is more of a man whore than Liz is a slut. But at least Liz hasn't had sex with anyone she has given the sex talk too!

• Members

Hold on now....with every recast of baby Cameron, he looks more and more hispanic. Zander is NOT hispanic. Nor is Elizabeth. But Sonny is....I'm quite sure that Sonny will end up being her baby's daddy too....somewhere down the line.

Or.....Cam could be Jason's. She did tell Emily that she saw Jason first before she saw Zander.

• Members

Very true. Cameron could turn out to be Sonny's. Someday when Cameron needs blood she'll ask Sonny because he is Sonny's and she slept with Sonny because she wanted revenge against Courtney for Jason. I'm trying to think here, do we ever see Cameron without a shirt on, or just a tee shirt? If it's in his contract that he has to be fully clothed and starts to sport a leather jacket, Cameron is Jason's.

• Members

you are right. She is on practically everyday. I preferred her when she was on the backburner; at least then they didnt care enough to ruin her. Its a good thing she and Sonny havent slept together. Im sure they'd give birth to the show's first set of sextuplets since they are so dam fertile

Archived