New Orleans Saints #1 on the field, Katrina couldn't stop us & neither can the Eagles!

FanSoAp07

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like the Saints, and I'm happy for them..so I wish them the best. But I must say, this rings of the Pats winning the Superbowl just after 9/11. Snowbowl, anyone. That's not saying I think the game is fixed, but...if the Saints win the Superbowl, the Conspiracy theorist in me will do a little happy dance.

• Members

I hate to say, but you prove us right. Everyone down here in New Orleans are like "What do we have to do to show them that its not Katrina but its true talent, true determination, and just a great team and coach?: I 100% disagree with your statement. I think we've respectfully earned our spot through hard work...not Katrina.

• Members

Oh don't get me wrong, I want them to win, and I hope they do. I'm not taking away from the talent. It is a talented group, they've been on the cusp of greatness for years. I'm just seeing shadows of the Pats, that's all. Hey if there's no Snowbowl like play that takes the Pats to the Superbowl, I'll be even more happy. :)

• Members

Well, try living in St. Louis. I swear, that is all that I've heard since that game. Thatnit was fixed because of 9/11.

I think we lost because, at the time, we had a gutless coach who wouldn't run the football.

But...you may be right. We will see.

• Members

You're talking to a diehard Raiders fan, who, watched Tom Brady cough up that ball, shake his head, curse at him self, take off his helmet, and go sit on the sideline, hanging is head, because he FUMBLED. But it took the NFL two months and a Superbowl win, for the Pats, a symbol of American Patriotism and American perservence, for them to come to that decision.

I like the Saints. Always have. They're one of my bestfriends favorite team. And they used to be such an underdog, I adore underdogs. So I want them to win, I just want them to win without any help from the ref's or anything of that nature.

• Members

As a Titans fan I want Baltimore to win it all so Steve Air McNair can get that ring that he so deserves. I can't believe the Titans almost made the playoffs after starting 0-5! Anyway I am pulling for NO and Baltimore to face each other in the Super Bowl and will be happy for whoever wins.

Archived