Y&R/B&B: Lauren is to blame for EVERYTHING!

• Members

cata2.jpg

Straight from the mouth of Peter Barton!

That's right Peter, im glad you know that Lauren is the real villainess of the piece and Sheila is the one who really knows what love is. She knows what love is to SUCH A DEGREE that she's gone to desperate lengths in order to get it. And Scott KNEW IT. Sheila loved her husband and her ahem acquired baby SO MUCH. If Sheila had kept the boy, he would have grown up in the loving house. LAUREN is not fit to raise a pet hamster! She made a disastrous job out of Scotty, she never saw him and now Fen is going the same way as his brother, growing up emotionally disturbed whilst his nympho self obsessed mama has another melodrama! Why is it acceptable that Kay gets to switch babies and gets nothing more than a slap across the wrist and Nikki's shoulder to cry on?! Since baby switching seems to be akin to stealing a bottle of milk, lets face facts - LAUREN is responsible for ALL THE TRAGEDY and DRAMA that befell the Graingers, and the Forresters, Warwicks and FisherBaldwins after it. LAUREN. LAUREN!!!!!

In the words of Sheila "DIE LAUREN! Die you... [!@#$%^&*]!!!"

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lauren can be quite the BEYOTCH! And that was part of the reason why you would root for Sheila to make her life miserable. In a way, Sheila was her karma for all the shyt she ever pulled during her hey day.

You know what. I miss KB's line delivery. I can hear her now calling Lauren a [!@#$%^&*]!

• Members

I hope Latham/Hamner KILL Sheila once & for all! How many unspeakable acts can a character perform until they're classified as being unredeemable? Sheila is a deranged wild animal & I'm glad that Paul locked her evil self in that cage. William J. Bell should have killed Sheila off in 1992. Bradley Bell carries the most blame for the destruction of Sheila. He turned her into a one note psycho.

Sheila should be the one to kill herself by a mistake she makes. It'll be the best kind of justice: Having a deranged, evil woman die at the hands of her own stupidity.

With growing animosity, Latham/Hamner just might do away with Sheila & that's a smart move!

• Members

YOU ARE DELUDED! Not to mention crazy - you only see the truth you WANT TO SEE, and in black and white too... which makes you VERY DANGEROUS. How dare you write off Sheila's 90s redemption. Did you forget that Maggie and Lauren and Stephanie RELISHED in the propspect of making her mentally ill again? She got her sanity back (not to say she was ever insane in the first place IMO just emotionally disturbed). YOU disgust me with your bias! Get out!

Read Peter Barton's comments about Lauren, read them and weep!!!

Archived