Y&R Jill/Kay Storyline (Spoilerish and Speculations)

• Members

Okay, this week on Y&R, we will get to see more of the fallout about Kay switching Phillip with another baby...We also will see who will of course be doing the investigating to locate the real Phillip (HO HUM, yeah, it's J.T.)....So here goes...My thoughts as to who Jill's son could be:

At first I thought it might be David Chow, who's coming to seek justice for Carmen's murder....however, after reading that J.T. will be brought on by Kay to find the real Phillip, and also constant scenes last week of Amber with Prof. Adrian Korbel, discussing how she was going to help Kay, I automatically thought that the person that will be found to be Jill's son could wind up being the hot prof. himself.

Reason why I think this.. Anytime J.T is digging into a case on someone, things just start to happen..We all know that he hates Korbel; we all know that Colleen is snogging the prof., and we also know that Amber is close in the picture too of not only Korbel, but Kay as well. So it would not surprise me that after all this investigation, Jill will wind up face to face with the real Phillip.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not Korbel, can't be. Amber was on the computer with the guy who is likely Jill's son, while Adrian was in the apartment with her. It is also NOT Amber, or JT, they are both way tooo young. Phillip is going to be in his late 30's He is the same age as Cricket, and she (on the show) is in her very late 30's. It's Cane.... ;)

• Members

I was thinking Professor Borell, too. But, Cane seems to be the very obvious person at the moment. I hope the guy is at least interesting, because LML is like 1 for 9 or whatever regarding her new characters, IMO. I also really haven't been liking Y&R's unorthodox casting of late. All these quirky types...

• Members

I think some may be confusing what I was saying....The only thing JT is involved in is doing the investigation for Kay. Amber isn't even a factor of being a child of Jill's, but her constant presence may be the thing that puts her in the path of Jill's real son; to which I was thinking was Korbel.... :)

• Members

Oooooooh, you might be on to something too....but that would suck cause then that would just be another way to keep Gloria's butt in the picture....

The only reason why I thought of Korbel was because of J.T. getting involved by helping search for the person who is really Jill's son....It seems like whenever he investigates someone, it's usually someone he's already had some sort of interaction with...plus too, as I said in the first post, it would get his goat learning that the guy he can't stand is the one he'll reveal as Jill's son.

But you and others are right; anything could happen in this storyline

• Members

I know JT isn't Phillip III, hell, Phillip IV is older than JT, which leads into my theory.

Ok, we all know that Phillip III is the same age as Christine and Nina. He had as son, Phillip IV, who is older than Billiy, who's 23, which means Phillip IV has to be atleast 26 (even though he was born around the same time as Nick Newman, but that's gonna be a stretch age wise given the age of his parents), so I'm thinking realistically that Phillip III has to be 45, even though the STUPID PTB screwed up and showed Jill's age when it came out that she was Kay's daughter (She's should be 49 but SORASing her won't be a problem to fit s/l purposes).

I really think that the real Phillip III will be either Michael, David Chow, or this new character Cane, but David Chow sticks out in my mind the most because his last name is an Asian last name, but he's not Asian, so could he have been adopted?

• Members

Keep in mind that real age doesn't correspond with soap opera age...

Basically everbody from Will Stiffwells-age to little Abby's-age could end up as Jill's child - age-wise definitely and considering LMl in the mix also logically.

I'd really like to see Michael as Jill's son. He's the only interesting character/actor up-to-grabs and it would rid us of Glo...

Archived