Y&R: DavidsMuse Good News for your boy Vincent

• Members

I got this from the Soap Central board from Pop!

From Carolyn Hinsey's column

David's explanation is that he only just heard Carmen was dead, because he was away in Europe. He comes back to the states to propose to her. When they had their affair, he was married but the marriage was troubled. His wife had an issue with the affair (go figure) and got Carmen fired. Carmen then moved to GC.

Coinkydentally, Carmen mailed David the tape of Dru's breakroom attack.

Vincent Irizarry says that David Chow appears to be on the up and up. Not that he IS on the up and up.

Chow is scheduled to be with the show for the duration of the murder story, but conversations about keeping him around have taken place between VI and LML.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I read the entire article, and if I didn't know already that I'd LOVE this character, VI banished all doubt! I love that his new David is strong-willed, fiery, aggressive, courageous, loyal and honorable, yet ruthless toward his enemies and yet again he's flawed and sinful, because he couldn't stay faithful to his marriage! Y&R does "good" guys with interesting gray layers better than any other show out there, so I can't wait to see what VI does with David, for a very, very long time to come! :)

• Members

I hate when they do that with murder mysteries. There's a bunch of suspects, the wrong person is arrested and/or put on trial. Then the actual killer turns out to be some recurring actor, that is, a non-important character. Have a contract character as the killer, and send them off for a few years.

• Members

I'd love for Brad to be the murderer and Vincent can be Don Diamond's dark and sexy replacement!! Unlike DD, VI can act and generate chemsistry with anyone he is paired with so no more forced pairings!! A win win situation for the fans.

• Members

When this character was mentioned coming into play, I thougth myself that the ex may have had an ax to grind again with Carmen....We never know; maybe wifey heard that he was going to propose to her, and while in Europe, whupped her up, and in the process killed her.

This is going to be interesting....

• Members

I am so psyched for Vincent's new character. He sounds very similar to David Hayward but different and Vincent sharing scenes with Victoria Rowell! Wowza! I can't wait! I friggin can't wait! Its Tuesday January 9th right? That means I see him Monday!

Archived