Y&R: Pheila could be Isabella Brana Williams!

• Members

Maybe Sheila met Isabella during one of her mental insitution stints (lets say just after she shot Taylor and was sent to a California nuthouse ... Isabella's family are also in California so it makes sense she was shipped off there). Anyway, Sheila probably bribed Isabella with some of Massimo's millions to have extensive facial reconstruction to look like Phyllis. Maybe Sheila brought DIANE JENKINS in on the scheme to finance Isabella for the job even more. Diane, who has some SERIOUS beef with Phyllis would probably lap Sheila's scheme up.

Sheila could have told Isabella (or Isabyllis lol) to court Paul's attentions so she would get Paul to trap her in the prison Sheila had built. So, Sheila would convince Isabella, she could get one up on him for keeping her away from their son Ricky by psychologically taunting him. Lets face it, if Paul found out the woman who looks just like Phyllis he thinks is Sheila is actually ISABELLA because of Sheila's manipulations, he's go off the deep end and have a nervous breakdown!

Anyhow, i know a plot hole would be Isabyllis' monologues to herself about revenge on Lauren, but remember... Sheila could have warned Isabella to never reveal her real self as the room could be bugged by Paul... so she has to pretend to be Sheila.

God, this idea of mine is too delicious, and far too inventive for any soap to pull off... if only i was headwriter and was asked to salvage LML's mess... id be there in a heartbeat!

Imagine scenes of Sheila going to meet her 'silent partner', talking about their little guinea pig Isabella... and it being revealed to be Diane Jenkins... Diane convincing her best friend Isabella to look just like Phyllis adds even more facets to Diane's already compelling character. Diane could talk about how she can't wait to bring Phyllis down via Isabella's disguise, Sheila would talk about how wonderful it is that Paul thinks the woman is Sheila and finally those poor fools Michael and Lauren would go into a TAILSPIN! Remember, Isabella has SERIOUS BEEF with Michael, and even Lauren so this all makes perfect sense!!!

Eva Longoria is NEVER returning so Isabella is ripe for Michelle Stafford to play.... so we have Isabella pretending to be Sheila pretending to be Phyllis. How utterly Shakespearean!

Imagine...

ISABELLA with PHYLLIS' face: I set the poolhouse fire, for my friend Diane.

PHYLLIS: Uhhhh...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived