Playstation 3 CRAZINESS!

DruRocks

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In Lexington, KY, several people standing in line for PS3 were shot out with BB guns, including a tv news reporter doing a story about the PS3 craziness.

Maybe I'm just too old. I just don't understand all of this silliness. Hell, I've never even played a Playstation (neither 1 nor 2). The last video game system I ever played was Super NES. Loved me some Tetris. I don't even think I've ever held a Game Boy.

What's the big freakin' deal? :blink:

• Members

All this craziness comes from the fact that Sony once again slashed the number of systems that they were releasing in the States, so that Japan would have plenty of consoles. They did this 4 years ago when the second Playstation came out. But, to shoot and stab people over a gaming console?

Only In America. :blink::lol:

• Members

I did! I was able to get two from Toys R' Us (Friend is the Manager ;)) I'm waiting until December 11 to put them on Ebay to maximize my profit. I almost feel bad, but if people are stupid enough to pay that much for them, I'll sell it to them LOL

I made a ton of money on the XBox 360 last year. Me and a few friends knew it was going to be huge so we camped out for them. We were able to get 12 systems and resold them on Ebay the second week of December. We spent around $5,000 on the systems and ended up making $10,000 each after ebay fees and shipping costs.

I'm not to big on the new video systems, but I do love Soul Calibur 2 for the PS2

Archived