Need an opinion

Drew

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I clean the vomit?

• Yes
    • No

• Members

So, this is gonna sound like a weird question

So, i'm coming ghome after a night of obscene drinking, and some asswipe has barfed in the hall of my appartment building! Clearly the people hes wiff aren't doing anything about it, and there's no super. I know it's gonna stay there overnight and be very horrible tomorrow. So, I dunno what to do. Should I clean the vomit, or leave it there for the people in charge to get to eventually?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you can handle cleaning up your neighbor's vomit, then that would be the nice thing to do......

If you can't stand cleaning up your neighbor's vomit, then either leave it for the people in charge to get to; or tape a note to your neighbor's door and tell them they left something in the hall that they need to clean up.... ;)

If you decide to leave your neighbor a note, remember not to sign your name to it........ :lol:

• Members

I would clean it. If your building is like the train stations near this campus, it could take months for someone to even look at it. Then the smell gets so overpowering... you feel like passing out.

What I've learned over the years: if you want something done, you've gotta do it yourself.

Some fraternities are really stupid. Those guys drink like there's no tomorrow.

Then they get sick and throw up all over the place.

They couldn't show some courtesy and leave their puke on the sidewalk or in the grass by the station.

They just had to do it inside where the people have to wait for the train!

Then you have to stand in there and inhale the crap when it's raining.

Or else you have to stand outside and get soaked if you can't handle the fumes. :angry:

Archived