Days Cafe Rumor

• Members

Apparently, there is a rumor going around that Willow is not only a DiMera agent, she's........are you ready for this?!.............. JAN SPEARS WITH PLASTIC SURGERY!!!!

Please take this for what it's worth, as that site claims anything. Just wanted everyone to have a good laugh! :lol:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: Oh my.

Dayscafe is never right and when it is it's because it stole it from another site. Most of the time they just guess :lol: .

I don't see this happening but you never know. I know it would make me angry as I would want Heather Lindell back in the role if I had a choice but I also beleive the character is not needed.

• Members

I love these newbie fans and their "spumors", because they can only think of stuff from the show's worst-era-ever!

There's possibly going to be a psycho [!@#$%^&*] on Days, why it's gotta be Jan Spears! Not Ali McIntyre or Kristen Blake, etc etc.

• Members

I really like Willow and the actress who plays her. Her story isn't even started apparently and way too soon to judge. She is as cute as most of the girls and has a better figure than some. She's a newbie. She deserves the same consideration that new Shawn does and new Belle did in my view.

Actually, I already thought that Jan would have this part but since Heather isn't back, that a new character was dreamed up. It's probably for the best as we all know what we'd be thinking about what Jan was up to.

Archived