DAYS: Spoilers for Nov 11-15

• Members

Oh, God, I hope that Hogie doesn't see Lucas in the same vein as Mike. Mike was just a blah character for me on ATWT. I didn't hate him. I just thought that he was really gullible but you have to remember I watched ATWT when Pilar was chasing him and trying to make Katie look crazy. I really can't get a good read of how Hogie views Lucas. Most of the Lumi scenes have focused on Sami, not Lucas. I'm not even sure if Hogie likes Lucas (which would be a shame if he doesn't, b/c Lucas is one of my favorite characters and I love Hogie's writing). Maybe I'll get a better sense of how Sheffer views Lucas' character during November sweeps.

Although both Sami and Katie look similiar, I actually think that Hogie is going to write for Sami very similiarly to how he wrote Molly, when he first started at ATWT (or probably a mixture of Molly and Katie). I read some old SOD article where Hogan described Molly as a schemer with a heart of gold. He said that Molly schemed not for money but out of love. He then talked about how he was going to change her character with the new storyline of Jake/Molly/Ghost Vicky. In another article, he even said that he wanted to pattern Jake/Molly's search of Ghost Vicky mystery storyline after Nick and Nora. Plus, the fact that Molly had a teenaged daughter Abigail who was ashamed of the hijinks that her mom got into leads me to think that Hogan sees Sami more like Molly than Katie.....

For those who watched ATWT during that time, how did Hogan write Jake? If Sheffer is patterning Lucas' character after Jake, I just hope that Lucas doesn't meet Jake's same fate.....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stefano was obsessed with Marlena. Sami is just a toy for EJ to play with. He wants to bed her and then toss her away like yesterday's trash.

Also, there may not be evidence to nail him but it looks like Sami is about to discover him in bed with Kate. That will be an even bigger turn off than the gloved hand stuff, IMO.

• Members

I want Hope to beg, seriously BEG and plead and grovel at Bo's feet for forgiveness. Bo can be a major dickwad at times, but he's right about Patrick and at least he is trying to keep his loved ones safe. Hope, OTOH, is being a major beeyotch!

• Members

I do want Hope to grovel :lol:

The sooner they reunite the better. I want to move on from all this. Even Hogan said that Hope taking Patrick's side over Bo's was stupid. Once they reunite, "old" Hope will return no doubt and I will love it.

I like Ejami and Lumi but Lumi is a couple. EJ is more of an attraction and unless they redeem him it won't work long term. I can see a Marlena/Stefano thing there too but LUMI is the couple there and Hogan wants them together and I am with him on that. JER is where all the back and forth was and while it was annoying and did happen I can excuse it because Lucas and Sami are already on the road to reunion and it has only been a few weeks since she was exposed. JER would've never had that happen.

That week could be big for Days. The fanbases will be happy no doubt and hopefully it will pay off with good numbers (although I will enjoy it no matter what).

• Members

Well, if they come together for their son, there can still be lots of tension, so there's plenty of room for groveling. She'd better have to grovel.

And just because LUMI make love, people think they're reunited? This is LUMI we're talking about, and considering the humor Hogan wants to play them for, this could be played several different ways :lol:

Archived