IRON CHEF: Rachael Ray vs. Giada de Laurentiis!

KLN

• Members

OMG! I just saw a promo for this on The Food Network and I'm so flippin' excited! Is this for real? Rachael Ray vs. Giada de Laurentiis for the title of Iron Chef!?

MUST. WATCH. THIS!

Says it airs November 12th. Anyone else watching?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Iron Chef! I just watch when I can catch it...not sure when the new episodes usually air.

Honestly though - for me it'd be exciting if Rachel Ray loses - bc I can't stand her! I love her shows (more so the idea) but she is so annoying. I think Rachel will win though bc I can see her moving fast - I think Giada will be slow and she just doesn't seem like the type to get dirty or sweat! hahaha

Now that Kat Kora (sp?) is the sh!t! I love that chick.

• Members

oh this I gotta see! I watch and love both of them but this should be interesting. 2 of the Foodnetwork's biggest female stars. Stop hating on my girl Rachael....lol. She's so gonna win. Hello, she does 30 minute meals! She even did a 7 minute meal on her talk show. She's used to speed cooking.

LMAO at the Contessa and Paula Deen matchup. That wouldbe funny. Id be rooting for Paula Deen. What I want to see is any of them vs Sandra Lee bc that woman doesnt cook, at least not really

• Members

I liked Rachael Ray in the older episodes of 30 Minute Meals, but she started to get more and more annoying as she got really popular........

I haven't been able to force myself to watch an entire episode of Rachael's new daytime show, tried watching a few minutes of it and had to turn the channel........ :lol:

Archived