AMC: SOD November Sweeps Previews

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

David's exit sounds the most interesting. God I am gonna miss him :(

God Brooke is always mentioned in spoilers but it translates into one episode and sometimes only one scene. Why even bother do they think if they mention her name fans will shut up?

Fire McTavish now!

• Members

Any Brooke/Erica catfight is a great time. Can't wait for that.

Simone gets storyline? Wow - is this for real???

So what's Bianca's secret? Knowing McT - it's most likely going to be a letdown - but let's keep the fingers crossed. I guess as long as it isn't "I'm bi" - then it'll be ok. ha

I'll miss David :(

• Members

David's exit seems pretty good. Like that he's going to leave a trail of havoc in his path. :D Ooo and he leaves, alive. Yay.

Okay, so if we're defining David's life by who he destroys, the what the hell am I supposed to think about Erica? Is all of this the TrashBag's warped way of telling me that she was the love of his life because he's not hurting her? Or is she telling me that the Kane's meant nothing to him because he's not destorying them? :huh::blink: Ahhhhhhhh, fire the Hack.

And dear God, I'm afraid to ask what Bianca's secret is.

Erica is playing with fire in reguard to Jeff Martin?LMFAO :lol:

• Members

Ya, that's a little obvious even for the TrashBag.LOL I say, watch David closely. I'm just thrilled he's going to live. That I'm never going to see D&E again. Eeeeeeeeeeee. And that he's not going to "lovingly" destroy Erica on his way out of town. I call that a win. :D LOL

• Members

Since this is AMC we are talking about I imagine that something big will happen...but it won't be an actual SL and as it's been a long time since I've actually enjoyed any SL on AMC I also imagine that I won't like what they do to Simone. :angry:

I'm curious what this spoiler means but I'm afraid that this will turn out to be morbid curiosity.

Archived