PSNS: It's Official! Grace Returns

• Members

Yeah. It won't return to that range, at least not consistently. The show still has a sub-par production team. The production values/executions were all so much better in the beginning. Everything now is just...god, so awful. I see better stuff coming from amateurs on youtube or things on my college t.v. station.

Even when the show DOES awesome stuff now, like awesome on paper, it still is just totally lacking when it hits the screen. The show needs an upheaval.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A few weeks months ago I wasn't sure PSNS could ever return to the 1.8-2.0 range, but seeing three 1.6's on a bad week gives me a little hope that if they really do reveal the secrets and start brand new storylines it could gain +.2-.3 more points and stay there at least through February sweeps.

I don't get what you mean about production? PSNS, for the most part has keep the same production team since the beginning. IMO it's the same as it always was. It's Just to many bad stories (Chris/Sheridan/Luis Jessica/Spike, and Kay/Miguel/Fox) that's hurting the show.

Even though the stories are bad, It's still entertaining me. I wish you wasn't so disappointed with the show KR.

Also, according to an interview with Mackenzie Westmore

Sheridan will have a new outlook. She's heading to a different direction and that, the Sheridan we will see its a side we've never seen before. Also, Sheridan will be back just in time for a murder at the Crane Estate.

• Members

Yeah. I guess I didn't really mean production values there, Rick. But it's something with the execution of things. It's just never.......good. It never packs a bang. It's always ruined somehow either by weird editing, bad dialogue, repetitive dialogue, bad special effects, bad acting.

The last time a conclusion/secret revelation was really executed well and excited me was Beth. And I'm not talking about this summer. :lol:

• Members

I know what KR means, and I actually will go the extra mile and say my problem IS with the production values and execution. If you compare a tape from 2000 to a tape from 2006, it's not a 'nostalgia' thing. You can clearly see that the 2000 episode is a 10 and the 2006 episode is a five or six at best. But like Rick said, it doesn't help that most of the stories suck. (Ouch!) Seriously, who WANTS to see Tabitha's kitchen EVERY-DANG-EPISODE? I feel like deja vu every day when I see Tabitha and Endora plotting about the annoying threesome (Kay/Migs/Fox). It's ridiculous! I remember when Tabitha wore costumes, was brilliantly evil, got herself in tight jams and it was always entertaining. Now, the hag just stands in front of her bowl and talks to Endora. Day in, day out. It's enough to make someone suicidal. I HATE IT!!!!

Archived