Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Days: Wed.

Featured Replies

  • Member

LMAO. Brody looks good even in an orange jumpsuit and hand cuffs!

  • Replies 30
  • Views 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

Wow, Judi was great when saying bye to Patrick - but I think she gave herself hiccups. :lol:

Ew, incest. Ooh, pretty Shawn... Hi, Abby- bye, Abby.

Yay with Bo saying she!

HI CAMERON!

  • Author
  • Member

Beautiful Bope!

I'm new to Days so forgive me for this, I LIKE Bonnie. :unsure:

Max and Steph, Ewwww.

  • Member

Is Kate trying to put Philip & Stephanie together?! rotflmao I had that as a planned event in a Days fanfic *years* ago!

  • Member

Why is everyone so shocked that everyone else hasn't gotten wind of Shawn and Mimi's break-up!? It just happened the night before! :rolleyes:

  • Author
  • Member

I can get behind Stephanie and Phil. Anything to keep Steph away from Max and Phil away from Belle.

Kate really needs to think about her own love life. Soon. Hopefully SOON.

  • Member

Today's show wasn't big on drama or action, but I thought it was nicely acted (except for Farah of course) and some pretty good scenes.

It doesn't surprise me at all that Kate would try to hook Stephanie and Philip up. This woman does not know the meaning of the words "back off" when it comes to her kids. Even though I don't want Max and Stephanie together, kudos to Steph for being strong and not giving into Kate's scheme. Doesn't Kate know love has to happen NATURALLY??? Sheesh! The woman needs a hobby instead of dicking around in her childrens' sex lives. Perhaps we'll see a Steph/Phil hookup later when the recast arrives.

Nice to see Abby acting very mature, and liked the mention of J&J doing well in London, and the leukemia stuff. Max and Abby look cute together, there's a nice easy chemistry there. I hope Hogan sticks to his plans to explore these two. (I know DaysFanJean will disagree with me, but oh well ) :lol:

Farah's dumpy outfit had me LMAO. I guess instead of trying to see her act out her grief over Shawn leaving her, wardrobe puts her in shapeless clothes to let us know her pain. ;)

Tomorrow's show looks even better.

  • Member

I, too, could totally get behind Philip & Stephanie.

  • Member

Considering the backstory, can you imagine Steve's reaction to his daughter falling for Victor's son?! To say that Victor & Steve didn't like one another would be an understatement.

  • Member
Considering the backstory, can you imagine Steve's reaction to his daughter falling for Victor's son?! To say that Victor & Steve didn't like one another would be an understatement.

That would be delicious.

  • Member

Bree is right-it wasn't a big dramatic episode but a well-acted one.

I enjoyed Kate/EJ and seeing their new office space.

I also liked seeing Abby and her being involved in the Leukemia society is great considering what she went through when she was young. Glad they mentioned Chloe battling the disease.

Max and Shawn's scenes were good too. I just love Brandom Beemer.

I could totally go for Steph/Philip because of Victor and Steve's past together. It would be interesting so I am cool with it. The Kate/Stephanie stuff was kinda hilarious as Kate was back in interfering mode :lol: .

Bope were just great and I loved the way Bo reacted when Patrick went to touch Hope. Loved Bo calling the baby a "she." I just loved how they found out about Shawn and Mimi.

Judi Evans is rocking this week and is saving the scenes with her other family members. Brody at least tries but Farah is awful. I am glad the wardrobe department got it right with how they are dressing her but too bad she can't get it right with her acting.

AWESOME to see Cameron back!!! I love that woman!!

Not bad today-tomarrow looks better though.

  • Member

Let the PHANIE campaigns begin!!!!

  • Member
That would be delicious.

Yes it would! I'm very intrigued with the thought of a Stephanie/Philip pairing. They did have Stephanie "save" Philip when he crashed the car a month or so ago. Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

  • Member

Just started watching and thought I'd make a quick comment. Farah looks a HOT MESS! They are certainly playing up to Mimi's mood right now in the wardrobe department. I certainly wouldn't want to be around her, LOL.

  • Member
Today's show wasn't big on drama or action, but I thought it was nicely acted (except for Farah of course) Nice to see Abby acting very mature, and liked the mention of J&J doing well in London, and the leukemia stuff. Max and Abby look cute together, there's a nice easy chemistry there. I hope Hogan sticks to his plans to explore these two. (I know DaysFanJean will disagree with me, but oh well ) :lol:

Some of you have it in for Farah playing Mimi and I have it in for Max. I just do not like him at all. It's amazing that he has so many fans because I never liked him, definitely do not find him hot or suitable for his nieces at all or an innocent girl like Abby. So ya'll talk about your Farah and I'll not like Max. He can't act either. He talks like he has something in his mouth he is trying to keep in place and his eyes are weird almost evil and he is stiff. He has a beautiful smile, though, but he hits on his nieces ewwwwwwwww. Definitely not for sweet, lovely, intellectual Abby.

I thought Shawn and Max looked like two hoods today. Very unappealing to me. Loved Abby and the two exec types she brought on the show but thought taking them to the garage was very inappropriate...to the race track, yes, but not one of the drivers' garage.

I love Stephanie. She is played by a beautiful actress and has a great heart only misplaced with her obsession with Max. With Sheffer taking over, hopefully there will be a swift change in her emotions toward him.

Kate was totally bonkers again working on fixing up Stephanie with Philip.

Well, I do read spoilers and can see what is coming up already. Fasten your seatbelts folks, Hogan Express is on it's way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.