Eileen Davidson Appreciation Thread

SuperFlyChad

• Members

LoL, I remember Kristen's eyerolling and scoffing whenever she and Stefano were watching Sami work her devious magic on a hidden video camera, and Stefano was applauding Sami's ability to hold onto her man, which served as just another reminder to Kristen that she had lost hers. She even threatened to expose Sami herself, LoL.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i do think Eileen should go back to DAYS as Kristen.

The writing for Ashley is so unbelievably bad, she deserves so much more! I want some Eileen/Kimberlin Brown face off, now that would be amazing, but i doubt Smith is smart enough to follow through.

COME BACK KRISTEN! Id watch DAYS again in a heartbeat, even though i dropped the soap like a paper weight after the Island crap. I always watched DAYS for entertainment, nothing more, i watch the other soaps cause i find the characters fascinating. But DAYS takes characters to such a campy extreme, its delicious fun and makes you feel great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Eileen! Can't believe she got lost in the shuffle. I'm so enjoying Ashley these days and Eileen's portrayal of her. The Tom/Ashley scenes are completely enjoyable, but I can't wait until Tom exposes her for the backstabber she is. Both Roscoe and Eileen should be great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

For those of you who missed out on Eileen Davidson's most entertaining role of her career...

Who remembers this fabulous scene with Kristen (yay Eileen!) and Marlena from Days? Deidre Hall and Eileen Davidson in all their wonderful, rivalrous glory.

Kristen vs. Marlena

Here's a transcript.

It's the day of Susan and Kristen's custody hearing for the baby. Kristen is late.

Kristen enters the empty courtroom. She sees the judge's chair turned with its back to her.

KRISTEN: I'm Kristen Blake, I am so sorry for being late for the hearing. I hope I haven't kept you waiting for too long.

1.jpg

The chair turns around. It's Marlena.

2.jpg

3.jpg

Kristen is shocked.

4.jpg

KRISTEN: So, what, my hearing's been postponed?

MARLENA: No. Your hearing is over.

5.jpg

KRISTEN: That's ridiculous. I just got here.

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Marlena gets out of the chair and walks towards Kristen.

9.jpg

10.jpg

• Members

Continued...

MARLENA: No, no. You got here earlier today. You spoke to the judge. You told him you'd changed your mind, and you wanted Susan to have sole custody of Elvis. And in fact, that custody agreement that you had tricked her into signing... was declared null and void.

11.jpg

KRISTEN: What the hell are you talking about? I haven't been here to say anything, Marlena, nothing!

12.jpg

13.jpg

Kristen has a realization, as a look of horror overcomes her face.

KRISTEN: Oh, my God. Oh my God, Susan impersonated me. Oh my God.

14.jpg

Marlena smiles.

KRISTEN: You had no right to take John from me, and you had no right to take my baby from me!

15.jpg

MARLENA: That's not your baby. That's Susan's baby! And you lost all when he (John) discovered all your lies. You've brought this on yourself!

Kristen tries to hit Marlena, but Marlena blocks her.

16.jpg

MARLENA: Lash out all you want. It won't change anything! Elvis is where he belongs -- with his birth mother.

KRISTEN: I have more right to that baby than anybody, you !@#$%^&*]!

Kristen tries to attack Marlena, but Marlena shoves her back into the chair.

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

And finally...

21.jpg

KRISTEN: Get off me!

22.jpg

MARLENA: You've LOST! Accept that, you've lost!

24.jpg

KRISTEN: I will never give up on my baby, Marlena! I will never give up!

23.jpg

25.jpg

MARLENA: You will never see that baby again -- or its mother! Happy New Year.

26.jpg

Marlena turns and walks out of the room.

27.jpg

Furious, Kristen rants to herself.

KRISTEN: You're gonna be sorry. You are gonna be so sorry. You are gonna be so sorry!

Kristen hurls her baby bag at the door.

28.jpg

29.jpg

Archived