PSNS: Casting News & A few Spoilers

R!ck

• Members

Passions is casting the recurring role of Susan, a 20-something who is smart, well-traveled, over 5 feet 5 and preferably blond.

Kam Heskin's last day is Friday October 20, Mackenzie returns the folowng Monday Oct 23

Brandi Burkhardt's last day is Monday Sept 25

Richard Steinmetz leaves the show in the coming weeks, No final airdate yet.

Next Week

Paloma learns disturbing information when she investigates Jessica's murdered johns.

Pilar asks Martin for a divorce.

Theresa's private detective comes across information that could destroy Whitney's happiness.

Kay learns someone close to her will die.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not too bad. The Kay one intrigues me. I wonder who will die? I don't think Maria will die as that ties Kay to Miguel.

I can't wait for Martin to leave and I like the Theresa spoiler. Sounds like Chad's secret may be on the way out next which is good.

I love seeing so much Paloma. I like Brandi but I am happy Siren is on the way out.

I dread Kam's last day but, like I said, let Mac come back to prove herself and if she fails bring Kam back. If Mac does well, then keep Kam as another character. She deserves something for her work.

• Members

I love Paloma being on the front burner too. She's a great actress and has so much spunk and pizzazz. I hope Simone gets involved with her investigation.

I can't believe Pilar wants a divorce! She's such a devout catholic and I think this is a major change in direction for her. Hopefully she can also move on with her life. TC needs someone to love and care for him

Oh and the casting of the 20 something well-traveled blonde...... Either Charity or the other Crane sister ;)

• Members

The casting call says recurring so I don't think it is for Charity. Charity is a contract role and Charity is not a businesswoman. I think it may be for Gwen but I was hoping they would ask Natalie Zea to jump in for a bit because she was pretty good as Gwen when Huber left.

I agree about Pilar-they are writing her so out of character and she really is all over the place. I just hate seeing what is being done to her. :angry:

• Members

After watching today's episode, I definitely think the person close to Kay who will die or "DIE" is Maria. It will be the ultimate thing bringing Miguel and Kay together right before the wedding.

Also, with Kay and Miguel hooking up now and Siren on the way out, Charity's return is imminent.

Archived