Apply to my second Survivor game!

KMan101

• Members

I'm just passing along the word that I'm starting a second Survivor game ... but this game is a bit different in that it's an ALIAS game, meaning you'd be playing as a character from Survivor and hiding your actual identity. The game will also go faster then my last one, with live Immunity Challenges on the board as well as Tribal Council RIGHT AFTER the challenge is over, and everything happens every two days.

So if you want to play (send me a PM here or an e-mail, don't apply in here), you'd need to list your top five player choices, 1 being the top choice and the password you want for your forum. After you are selected, you'd need to register a local ezboard account at my board under the name of the character you are playing such as simply "Cirie" (or whatever). And also, you'd need to start up a new AIM account, to fit your character's name, such as "SurvivorCirie" (or whatever).

It sounds a little complicated but it's really not and could be loads of fun. I'm doing the alias way because too much baggage is brought into regular games.

It doesn't require TOO much of a time commitment ... so think about it. And again, it'd be taking place at another board. And if you were in my first game ... apply again! And if you don't want to play, pass along the word to anyone who might!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks Danny. I tried, LOL. The first game was fun ... a bit messy cause I was new at it ...

Nothing can hold a candle to foulmouthedleon's games (Danny knows who I'm talking about) but meh, I wanna give it a shot. *shrug*

I'm probably going to have to recruit most of the cast from Sucks.

• Members

Yay Ryan. PM me when you get a chance the five Survivor characters you'd like to play as and we'll go from there (with #1 being your top choice).

Ooh, this could be fun. Everyone playing a Survivor character and you can't reveal who you are ... heh. Will friends become enemies? LOL.

Archived