I know its early, but I cant wait for Saw 2!

KBT

• Members

I freaking loved Saw, and the sequel comes out the 28th of October, who else loved the first one?

I was watching Coming Attractions on E, and when I saw a preview for the movie I was smiling throughout the preview, looks to be even better this time around. Anybody else excited for this movie?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually know someone who PREDICTED the ending of SAW if you can believe it! Thankfully, I was not with her, but she went with a bunch of my friends and she just kept saying it over and over throughout the movie and she was right! AHHH!

I love the first and I cannot * W A I T * for this movie!

• Members

OMG!! Same thing happened to me and some friends, one of them predicted the ending and was ALSO saying through the whole movie (of course we were like shut the [!@#$%^&*] up). Of course he was making fun of the movie and making it into a joke, we ALL almost [!@#$%^&*] when it turned out he was right. Like WOOAH!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I still can't wait to get those 2 hours back I wasted on Saw myself ... Plus the $10 I spent on the previously viewed DVD I used to see it. I only wish "the movie was crap" was as valid a reason to return an opened DVD as "the disc was crap"

:P

• Members

I just saw it last night and I LOVED it! Both Saw movies IMO have a realistic story unlike so many other horror type flicks. If you like gore and are ready to see some graphic death scenes this movie is for you. The twists were awesome in both Saw's.

• Members

I saw it as well. I loved Saw 1, watched it like 3 times. Like everyone else I loved how different it was and how there was an actual twist. Damn that movie was freaky!

SAW 2 was good, but the ending kind of weakens it, but I won't say more... Otherwise it was just as freaky as the original.

• Members

I loved the twist of Saw 2 because I didnt expect it, but I think it weakens the future of the Saw movies for a very obvious reason if you have already seen the movie. But it could easily be fixed with yet another twist in Saw 3, so you never know.

Archived