Y&R: What's in the Will?

• Members

Jack took advantage of his FATHER'S MENTAL STATE JUST THE FURTHER HIS VENDETTA AGAINST GLORIA!!! WTF is wrong with the man? He sleeps with his father's wife, he nearly loses Jabot countless times, and now NOW he takes advantage of John's mental state!!!! Michael was RIGHT. "CLASSIC Jack Abbott take an unbeliveably bad situation and make it that much WORSE!"

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm going to enjoy every single minute of pain and misery that Jack brings to that witch Gloria, especially since the show doesn't intend for her shyt to come out.

I also think we're going to eventually see a turnaround with Jack regarding Gloria and Victor, once John's ghost start appearing as Jack's voice of reason.

• Members

That is so awful. He's spitting and desecrating his father's memory. What kind of child does something like that to his parent he claims to love?

That is so awful. He's spitting and desecrating his father's memory. What kind of child does something like that to his parent he claims to love?

• Members

UGH....Jack should be ashamed of himself...that is far worse than making Gloria and her family miss the funeral...Basically, Jack did a deja vu move (he did the same crap to Victor, while he was unstable to get NVP power) and now he did it to his own father....While I like Jack, this is downright nasty... :angry:

I think the only fingerprints on it will be John's, but then again, Jack always manages to slip up... Give a hand to L.L or who ever wrote it to have Jack do this, so once again Gloria can come out looking like the misunderstood, snubbed widow, who still won't pay for what she's done. :rolleyes:

• Members

Even though IA with you 1,000 %, maybe this is LML's way of making Gloria pay, by stripping her of everything Abbott. I don't like it one bit, but, maybe that's what's she's doing.

And now, I will wait for the post that will explain how Jack is a piece of garbage (which he is acting like right now), and how Gloria is misunderstood. God, I hate that woman.

• Members
What are you talking about? Jack has always been ass. Just look at what he's doing to Victor.

What LML needs is ED SCOTT.

What are you talking about? Jack has always been ass. Just look at what he's doing to Victor.

I'm so TIRED of Jack being this innocent guy. It's nauseating.

What LML needs is ED SCOTT.

• Members

LOL pretty low but hey if it means I get to see Gloria feel pain and her Fisher family then I am all for it. Like other's sad, Jack will get punished because in the end the Fishers can do no wrong but hey I'll enjoy it while I can. This is gonna be great seeing Glo out on the street where she belongs :D

Gloria gets to walk around free after doing the terrible things she did which IMO are just as bad as Jack's actions if not worse. Ifg John ever knew she did that to his company she wouldn't have been mentioned in the will so how the hell she can come off so high and mighty. God I will not be 100% satified until her dirty deeds are out in the open. Oh and Michael and Kevin are back to kissing her ass again... when they know full well John would have dropped her if he knew her Jabot dirty work. God, I love ya LML but stop propping Gloria and her family at the expense of the Abbotts! It ticks this fan right off!

• Members

I will explain it to you...Jack being an ass to Victor doesn't surprise me and frankly, I really don't care about the way he has treated Victor. Jack being an ASS to his FATHER and taking advantage of his FATHER'S mental state is another story...another story altogether. Jack HATES Victor, Jack LOVED his father.

Another Fisher lover, no thank you.

I see we have different views on what it means for someone to be an innocent guy...Jack was not the innocent guy when HE made those comments and got fired from Chancellor Industries and pushed out of Jabot (rightfully so)...he was not INNOCENT. Innocent is when you put a harmful substance in a lotion and people use it and die (the autopsy report was inconclusive and could not determine the exact reason for why the woman died) and not being turned in for it. Jack is not painted as innocent and hasn't been in a long time...if he was painted as innocent, we wouldn't have spoiler after spoiler of Jack doing this mean and hurtful things to poor, poor Gloria...if Jack was innocent, no one would be able to scream from the rooftops that JACK IS AN [!@#$%^&*] AND ALWAYS DOES THINGS LIKE THIS! No Jack is not painted as innocent, but I rather be a fan of Jack and his dastardly deeds than Gloria and hers...or her statutory raping, attempted murdering son.

Archived